Now Timmy don't take it from me

Cause if you know your history

You've persecuted thousands of people

In Ireland alone

You turned on the lights

Fuelled U boats by night

That's how you repay us

It's time to go home.

The seal rocks, always makes me chuckle :) that's the diff between us and them, we are in the most turbulent time in our history and yet we are still smiling and able to see the funny side of things :) unlike our criminal former "friends" used very loosely btw, who are still as serious as ten stretch in bar-L,they won the Tainted league yet their "supporters" are more obsessed with what's happening at ibrox ? now correct me if I'm wrong but when "they" were in the shit did we not make an offer to the bheasts to buy them until they were bk on the old straight and narrow but the bunnet stepped in ?? Then when shoe is on the other foot they don't hesitate in kicking us with same said shoe,surprised but really not shocked,only at kiddy fiddler FC would you have a man screaming rangers are bad ohhhh tax avoidance big bad rangers whilst all along screwing the taxman over with his dodgy ways, for all you MHANKY BASTARDS I'll make it easy for you S-P-O-R-T-I-N-G INTEGRITY is a phrase INVENTED by Taigs for Taigs to justify the fact that no one can deal with us-THE RANGERS- being the top dog in Scottish football and we must be banished!! See mr lawless/yellatooth/regan/Milne/petrie/Thompson/mad vlad/ bbc/spl/sfa/uefa/FIFA what you all forget is that we have what no other team in this shit infested backwater that is scotland or indeed the world has and thats the SUPPORT of the rangers family,SFA you WILL be found out colluding with the enemy and may you burn in hell, RANGERS will rise again and reclaim what's ours and we will pass you all on the way bk up, GOOD LUCK SPL YER GONNA NEED IT

The seal rocks, always makes me chuckle :) that's the diff between us and them, we are in the most turbulent time in our history and yet we are still smiling and able to see the funny side of things :) unlike our criminal former "friends" used very loosely btw, who are still as serious as ten stretch in bar-L,they won the Tainted league yet their "supporters" are more obsessed with what's happening at ibrox ? now correct me if I'm wrong but when "they" were in the shit did we not make an offer to the bheasts to buy them until they were bk on the old straight and narrow but the bunnet stepped in ?? Then when shoe is on the other foot they don't hesitate in kicking us with same said shoe,surprised but really not shocked,only at kiddy fiddler FC would you have a man screaming rangers are bad ohhhh tax avoidance big bad rangers whilst all along screwing the taxman over with his dodgy ways, for all you MHANKY BASTARDS I'll make it easy for you S-P-O-R-T-I-N-G INTEGRITY is a phrase INVENTED by Taigs for Taigs to justify the fact that no one can deal with us-THE RANGERS- being the top dog in Scottish football and we must be banished!! See mr lawless/yellatooth/regan/Milne/petrie/Thompson/mad vlad/ bbc/spl/sfa/uefa/FIFA what you all forget is that we have what no other team in this shit infested backwater that is scotland or indeed the world has and thats the SUPPORT of the rangers family,SFA you WILL be found out colluding with the enemy and may you burn in hell, RANGERS will rise again and reclaim what's ours and we will pass you all on the way bk up, GOOD LUCK SPL YER GONNA NEED IT

excellent post,really wish i could rep from a phone

Can we stop calling this orc-eyed c*nt liewell please. He doesn't. I feel pedo, oops, pedro lawless is more fitting and apt where he is concerned.

I seen a fellow bear refer to him as 'Tenko' in another thread yesterday.

For me that is perfect!

No doubt we'll be accused of mocking the Japs but what the heck.

We're seemingly responsible for everything else anyway.