TBO & UB

is there still a waiting list to join these guys ? and if the waiting list is quite long could they not start filling BF2 aswell as 1 ? im asking because theres a few of us out of our supporters club wanting to join and im sure theres members on here in these groups. :ulster::uk:

Don't see why folk don't do what I'm gonna do with a few mates and sit in BF2, bring a flag every week to at least join in as much as I can.

All people with this attitude of wanting to join TBO/UB should fill up the whole BF uk.gif

Get a seat in Bf2 and stand up and sing. Come into Bf1 and overcrowd my row and i'll snap yer neck, nothing worse when you can't get clapping because there is 10 extra people in the row.

Personally would love the groups to love to Cf.

you could try snapping my neck but you would fail miserably :lol:

Don't see why folk don't do what I'm gonna do with a few mates and sit in BF2, bring a flag every week to at least join in as much as I can.

All people with this attitude of wanting to join TBO/UB should fill up the whole BF uk.gif

i get where ure cominb from but theres to many season ticket holders in bf2 3 4 5 that dont want to bother. the only ones in bf5 beside the away fans sing because its mostly guys from here in there . but the peelers are always mouthing

i get where ure cominb from but theres to many season ticket holders in bf2 3 4 5 that dont want to bother. the only ones in bf5 beside the away fans sing because its mostly guys from here in there . but the peelers are always mouthing

I know mate! I respect people who may have had their seat for years etc, who don't sing and don't want to move. There are many in BF2 who do join in as much as possible with BF1, even in BF3. I'm sure people who want to sing and can get season tickets/tickets in BF2/3/4/5 wouldn't be any hassle to the current holders in their for trying to add to the atmosphere.

Hope you can get your situation sorted, but my move would be to just fire in as close as possible to BF1 and join in, save yourself the waiting about. 00000042.gif

I know mate! I respect people who may have had their seat for years etc, who don't sing and don't want to move. There are many in BF2 who do join in as much as possible with BF1, even in BF3. I'm sure people who want to sing and can get season tickets/tickets in BF2/3/4/5 wouldn't be any hassle to the current holders in their for trying to add to the atmosphere.

Hope you can get your situation sorted, but my move would be to just fire in as close as possible to BF1 and join in, save yourself the waiting about. 00000042.gif

i think you probily rite mate (tu)

The Copland The whole stadium should be where the main singing comes from :crabflute::21::uk: But the Copland end IS our main end after all, or at least it was in my day :pipe:

Aye mate it's fucked up that the hardcore singing sections aren't in the Copland. Guess thats what all seated stadia and prawn sandwiches did for us? :anguish:

Aye mate it's fucked up that the hardcore singing sections aren't in the Copland. Guess thats what all seated stadia and prawn sandwiches did for us? :anguish:

You are right there mate! :anguish: I was in the Copland last November for the Dundee utd game and it was the first time I'd watched the 'Gers from that part of the ground since the Copland stand was built,because on all my other visits I've had tickets for the Govan and Struth Stands,and to be quite honest with you, I felt like a duck out of water due to the lack of singing and chanting from the Copland.

As an aside,I've NEVER watched a game from the Broomie end since a stand was built there, so maybe next year I might try and get a ticket for there as an experience.

I fucking DETEST sitting trying to watch a game of football, and that's why away games to watch the 'Gers are brilliant because no cunt sits or asks you to stop singing :21:

Sat about 6 or 7 rows to the left of tbo/ub for the last killie game last season, still actually in bf1. It was horrendous, while the lads to my right were doing themselves proud singing and dancing the entire match, just a few paces left where I sat, was like a library. Attempted to go it alone and join in with the festivities only to be asked politely to sit down.

I will be purchasing a new season ticket this year and I emailed the BO asking if I could be placed on the waiting list, no reply.

Sat about 6 or 7 rows to the left of tbo/ub for the last killie game last season, still actually in bf1. It was horrendous, while the lads to my right were doing themselves proud singing and dancing the entire match, just a few paces left where I sat, was like a library. Attempted to go it alone and join in with the festivities only to be asked politely to sit down.

I will be purchasing a new season ticket this year and I emailed the BO asking if I could be placed on the waiting list, no reply.

Oh dear.....FFS C'mon, its time to put in a wee standing section, make it much easier to get the roar going.

Where can I sign up for some of this?