A brittish club

iain1712

At the press conference the lurgan bigot refers to his rancid mob as a british club !

I hear there are legions of orcs forming up in the peadodome car park ready to launch a tirade of abuse at the tosser for insulting their oirish heritage by suggesting they are after all really living in great Britain.

FUCK UP ABOUT CELTIC.

Why the fuck are we watching their matches, press conferences etc. Fuck me.

I agree don't obsess but don't kid yourself on, Rangers fans watch celtc games and vice versa, admittedly them much more than us. Personally I don't bother my arse with anything they do unless it affects Rangers

I agree don't obsess but don't kid yourself on, Rangers fans watch celtc games and vice versa, admittedly them much more than us. Personally I don't bother my arse with anything they do unless it affects Rangers

I could vaguely understand when they were our main rivals, but ATM I don't think they are anymore until we're in the same league again and therefore there is no need to go out of your way to watch their press conference or matches.

People watching Celtic friendlies on internet streams. :anguish: Watching us on internet streams even irritates me a bit cause I hate them.

I could vaguely understand when they were our main rivals, but ATM I don't think they are anymore until we're in the same league again and therefore there is no need to go out of your way to watch their press conference or matches.

People watching Celtic friendlies on internet streams. :anguish: Watching us on internet streams even irritates me a bit cause I hate them.

Aye there's definitely a line. Watching their friendly on an internet stream :anguish: bear or not, you deserve a virus for that

Rangers FC is Scottish and British. So too is Celtic FC and the Irish are as British as the English, Scots and Welsh.

Irrespective of Country or State, we all live in the British Isles.