• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my two online this morning

GR4.

Mon the Teddeeeez!!!!!! :21:

After all the shite that's been happening these last few months it's gonna be bloody magic to be back at Ibrox cheering on the Gers. And ma boy canna wait either. He's been on the phone about 8 times already this morning to check if I had the tickets yet. :lol:

Graham, you are now logged in using Rangers Number 500526941.

Checkout Order Confirmation

Thank you for your purchase, details of your transaction are below and your payment reference is *******. You will receive a confirmation email to your registered email address. Please print this screen and retain for your records.

take it you've recently been called a taig m8 :lol:

take it you've recently been called a taig m8 :lol:

You are spot on I'm a bear always have been always will be,I'm registered at Rangers I have also pledge £2,000 to the fighting fund,I have already paid out £700 to the save Rangers fund,and best of all I will be a share holder in the near future,when the shares become available,and to close FUCK THE POPE! :crabflute:

ps: I FUCKING HATE CELTIC :drugang:

Although looking at the availability on the website Ibrox currently looks as though it'll be nearer empty than full.

23hsokl.jpg

Won't look like that by 7pm tonight, and definitely not over the weekend. Have to remember they've only been on public sale a few hours, people have work etc.