SFA

So i was thinking and don't know if its been brought up before.

but im sick to fucking death with hearing about Old Co's punishments and how where classified as " The Rangers " and us put down to SFL 3.

But the main thing for me was the SFA set these rules out for Rangers and they took there fucking time as doing so, It should have been cleared up well before Pre-Season kicked off and they have turned it into a right dogs dinner and there meant to be the professionals.

Could in anyway Possible UEFA fine the SFA for not settling this out sooner and keeping it going as long as it has just shows how unprofessional they are by not clearing it up a lot sooner and as far as I'm led to believe its still continuing with awaiting Licenses etc

Poor Job SFA :wanker::sherlock:

IO think myself that FIFA let alone UEFA could have helped this process along and (my own thinking) I recon that with MOST of Europe being 'Catholic' that This has also stood in our way.... we NEED the infantile/moronic fans within our Great support.... to STOP with the sad 1690 era chanting to stop

(till everything is PROPERLY sorted)

Before resuming rather nice sentiments from The Boyne era.

We 'HAVE' to start using the grey matter as the taig do.... those bitches have all and sundry thinking that THEY are above board so to speak..... let's play that lot of fenians at their own 'game'

No Surrender !

IO think myself that FIFA let alone UEFA could have helped this process along and (my own thinking) I recon that with MOST of Europe being 'Catholic' that This has also stood in our way.... we NEED the infantile/moronic fans within our Great support.... to STOP with the sad 1690 era chanting to stop

We 'HAVE' to start using the grey matter as the taig do.... those bitches have all and sundry thinking that THEY are above board so to speak..... let's play that lot of fenians at their own 'game'

No Surrender !

Sorry don't agree, we should not stop being what we are....it's what makes us ...Rangers... (tu)

No Surrender !

I think you should grow a set, or shut the fuck up.

:sherlock::uk:

No Surrender !

Sober up :pipe:

Your Opinion there mate.

I'm not on about " Catholics " and wit not I'm Just on the Topic about the fucking SFA and how they should be punished for making a absolute dogs dinner out of this hole situation

It's sliver fault, must be drunk, posting pish all over the place, hope he goes to bed soon :pipe:

So i was thinking and don't know if its been brought up before.

but im sick to fucking death with hearing about Old Co's punishments and how where classified as " The Rangers " and us put down to SFL 3.

But the main thing for me was the SFA set these rules out for Rangers and they took there fucking time as doing so, It should have been cleared up well before Pre-Season kicked off and they have turned it into a right dogs dinner and there meant to be the professionals.

Could in anyway Possible UEFA fine the SFA for not settling this out sooner and keeping it going as long as it has just shows how unprofessional they are by not clearing it up a lot sooner and as far as I'm led to believe its still continuing with awaiting Licenses etc

Poor Job SFA :wanker::sherlock:

Twiswas

Old Co - Fenian Expression!

I concur

No

QJ