Budapest sports bar?

JB1

Travelling around Europe just know , in Budapest on Tuesday for the game wondering if anyone knows any sports bars that may have the game?

Cheers

I've been there mate and the best bet is the Scotch bar which is really an Irish bar .Couldnt say there was much choice when I was there and I think you have no chance of seeing Rangers v East fife .Good luck though

This is your pub for the game.

CHAMPS SPORTS BAR

1074 Budapest, Dohany u. 20

Tel 413.1655

Massive inside with screens everwhere - there's nowhere in the pub that you can't see the game from.

My wife and I went to watch the Gers. -v- Mhanks game in it a couple of years ago, but it wasn't on when we went in about 30 mins before kick off. I asked the bar staff and they were super - put the game on the two TV's nearest to our table complete with English commentary.

Assuming it's still open, you can't go wrong there.

I've been there mate and the best bet is the Scotch bar which is really an Irish bar .Couldnt say there was much choice when I was there and I think you have no chance of seeing Rangers v East fife .Good luck though

Too true very slim chance but worth a try! 7 bears away for three weeks would be a cracking dash bash

Cheers for the info