Squad Numbers?

JMac_88

Just wondered if they was an official announcement regarding the squad numbers for players, i know the SFL do not allow the players names on the back of the strips.

I am just wondering if the players will stick to their numbers or will they just put on any number before the game, i mean i noticed that Andrew Little was number 9 at Brechin.

But on Tuesday night, Dean Shiels was wearing number 9 on Tuesday night against East Fife? - I reckon he is going to be a cracking signing for us.

Just wondered if they was an official announcement regarding the squad numbers for players, i know the SFL do not allow the players names on the back of the strips.

I am just wondering if the players will stick to their numbers or will they just put on any number before the game, i mean i noticed that Andrew Little was number 9 at Brechin.

But on Tuesday night, Dean Shiels was wearing number 9 on Tuesday night against East Fife? - I reckon he is going to be a cracking signing for us.

As said there is no designated numbers so they could change every other week.. However once we have a settled starting 11 the numbers will stay consistent.

Basically the starting 11 have to be numbered 1-11..