The signs are good........

Travelrug

Just home from getting my laddies season ticket today. I noticed the Ticket Office staff getting it sore in another thread so I would like to give them and the club a bit of credit.

Arrived at 9am to be greeted with a wave from Mr Green who had been chatting to the guys already queuing. The queue was halfway along the Govan stand by this point.

I eventually got to the ticket desk by 1pm but the chat in the queue was magic so the time passed by pretty quickly. Mr Green was out another couple of times during this period thanking everybody for turning up, supporting the club and apologising for the queues.

Representatives from the club were out passing out juice and biscuits to everybody in the queue and even seen some tea and coffee getting passed around after it was requested by some of the older gents.

When I got my boys ticket, the lassie was very helpful in changing my seat so that me and the boy can get our seats together. The cost of a juvenile ticket for Main Stand at £80 is brilliant too.

On the way out the queue was all the way back to the Megastore. Going to be a long day for the Ticket Office staff.

All in all a decent day and the signs are, that our club is now recognising the value of our supporters. After too many years where we lost focus, we are now doing things the Rangers way.

Finally, can I say thanks to the bear in front of me who gave me his umbrella to keep my wee boy dry when the showers started. A good gesture from a gentleman who knows we look after our own. Cheers mate (tu)

Credit were its due. Charles green and malcolm murray and their staff have been exceptional since they took over.

Could you imagine Bain oit wie tea and biscuits. That cunt would be standing wie a calculator counting pound signs