Copland Front

It fills me with pain that the Copland dont sing :disappointment:

I like a bit o' chanter and hate sitting down. Tried to get a back row seat anywhere in BF but they were all gone by the time I got in so took the first end row seat in BF1 that was on its jack jones. Naebody sits doon in there do they?

C'mon you fans, You Rangers fans

We are here to cheer the Rangers

and not sit on our hands

I take it you were talking about atmosphere but in case anyone didn't know already - you can get a photo of the view from every section on the ticket sales website.

Yeah I seen that thanks, I have also sat in the Copland for a few European games before. I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts were on a season ticket in that area. I was torn between the Copland front or Govan front so hope I've made the right choice.

Anyone sit or sat here before? In particular CF2? Me and my mate have just bought a couple of seats here and I want to know what its like, I've previously had season tickets in the Govan rear and Broomloan front.

Can't wait for Saturday :D

Just bought two for here as well never had a season ticket for a lot of years cani wait to get back to going regularly again.

I used to sit in CF3 and it was quite quiet. Guys around me would go mental when we scored but there was never a huge amount of singing. Get a cracking view of the second half but during the first half the screens did help a bit at times. I'd usually be the fanny screaming for someone to take a shot and then you'd look at the screen and see they were about 40 yards out :blush:

I used to sit in CF3 and it was quite quiet. Guys around me would go mental when we scored but there was never a huge amount of singing. Get a cracking view of the second half but during the first half the screens did help a bit at times. I'd usually be the fanny screaming for someone to take a shot and then you'd look at the screen and see they were about 40 yards out :blush:

Haha, noted :D

Anyone sit or sat here before? In particular CF2? Me and my mate have just bought a couple of seats here and I want to know what its like, I've previously had season tickets in the Govan rear and Broomloan front.

Can't wait for Saturday :D

Special memories, my first game v them, 5-1 and sat in that section alone. Didn't stop singing and chanting the whole game I was so pumped up :D , much to the annoyance of the 2 middle aged guys next to me. Attitude soon changed when we hit our 3rd though :rolleyes::uk: Should be good mate and hope there is plenty singing throughout the whole game (tu)