Good news Ozzie bears

Just had a call from Setanta they are showing 14 games this season, I don't know what when are where.

They guy who called confirmed I was a Rangers fan first and then offered 3 months at $7.50 a month then reverts back to full price, first game the 26th August I think.

When I cancelled he did say we were canceling in Nos and they hoped to have somethi g in place.

saw this too and have started my account again...definate 14 games thus far, first being this weekend, so great news that we can watch on the big screen rather than fumbling with rangers tv

they kindly offered me $9.99 per month for 3 months too when they didnt really need to...

looking forward to berwick now!

saw this too and have started my account again...definate 14 games thus far, first being this weekend, so great news that we can watch on the big screen rather than fumbling with rangers tv

they kindly offered me $9.99 per month for 3 months too when they didnt really need to...

looking forward to berwick now!

It's great news for us guys as I had really given up on seeing it on the big box for a while.

I had the same guy who took my cancellation call me back, he did seem pretty decent and wished us all the best.

We must have cancelled in some numbers for them to pay out for it.

Just had a call from Setanta they are showing 14 games this season, I don't know what when are where.

They guy who called confirmed I was a Rangers fan first and then offered 3 months at $7.50 a month then reverts back to full price, first game the 26th August I think.

When I cancelled he did say we were canceling in Nos and they hoped to have somethi g in place.

You must be on top of the world!!! :pipe:

rang my dad this morning in Perth to tell him it's back on Setanta so he can start to watch the games again! Now bare in mind the oldman is 73. My mum rang me back later and said he jumped up had a wee jig and marched round the house as if it was the twelth! Great news for all ther aussie bears......

WATP