First instalment paid

Carsons Dog

From a VB on Twitter:

Willhelm‏@WillhelmA

Bears, the following information is 100% fact and to be told to the world. Please let other Bears know.

The reason that the S.P.L and the S.F.A. were so insistant that Rangers concede all the prize money for finishing second is that they didn’t have it to give to them, as at present both the Clydesdale bank and Sky have not paid them a brown penny. It is also believed that several other sponsors are witholding money waiting on either the outcome of fresh negotiations

or dust to settle on any further sanctions on Rangers as this may affect any future involvement with both the S.F.A. and the S.P.L

So, the SPL insisted Rangers were to concede all prize money, because they couldn't afford to pay the club the money. How very corrupt

From a VB on Twitter:

Willhelm‏@WillhelmA

Bears, the following information is 100% fact and to be told to the world. Please let other Bears know.

The reason that the S.P.L and the S.F.A. were so insistant that Rangers concede all the prize money for finishing second is that they didn’t have it to give to them, as at present both the Clydesdale bank and Sky have not paid them a brown penny. It is also believed that several other sponsors are witholding money waiting on either the outcome of fresh negotiations

or dust to settle on any further sanctions on Rangers as this may affect any future involvement with both the S.F.A. and the S.P.L

So, the SPL insisted Rangers were to concede all prize money, because they couldn't afford to pay the club the money. How very corrupt

If this is correct the Polis should be called in

From a VB on Twitter:

Willhelm‏@WillhelmA

I said this yesterday that our prize money would be the SPL clubs Payments, I don't see why Duff and Phelps haven't tied this money up for the creditors pot and now would be a good time to go after it.

Looks like the SPL have paid 500K to the SFL as first instalment of the £2 million - As I understand it we don't get any of that money as we are an 'associate member'

They have also paid the SPL clubs 50% of their money due

You sure? I think we are full members now after we transferred SPL share to Dundee . <cr>

No I'm not 100% sure - it would be nice to know tbh

Membership was confirmed after Rangers' Scottish Premier League share was given to Dundee.

A statement read: "The Scottish FA can confirm that The Rangers Football Club Ltd have today received confirmation that full membership of the association has been transferred."

BBC 3rd August 2012. (tu)

So our non paymebt for second place last season was another punishment we recieved.

So lets list it.

1.Transfer Embargo.

2.160,000 Fine

3.Witheld prize Money Amount tbc.

4.10 Points deduction.

5.Demoted to 4 th Tier League.

6.Loss of Transfer Money from sales of 23 players.

Some of which was witheld for licence.

7.European Ban for 3 seasons.

Have I missed anything yet.?

Corrupt Arseholes.

Membership was confirmed after Rangers' Scottish Premier League share was given to Dundee.

A statement read: "The Scottish FA can confirm that The Rangers Football Club Ltd have today received confirmation that full membership of the association has been transferred."

We have full membership of the SFA but only associate membership of the SFL. This means technically we are not due any money from TV rights, but I am not sure about the settlement from the SPL.

We also do not have any voting rights in the SFL.

Cheers for that.

Looks like the SPL have paid 500K to the SFL as first instalment of the £2 million - As I understand it we don't get any of that money as we are an 'associate member'

They have also paid the SPL clubs 50% of their money due

We are indeed Associate members and therefore not entitled to any of the money. Though I seem to remember seeing a statement from David Longmuir who said we would get a fair cut in recognition of the fact that we were bringing more money into the SFL simply by being there.

So our non paymebt for second place last season was another punishment we recieved.

So lets list it.

1.Transfer Embargo.

2.160,000 Fine

4.10 Points deduction.

Corrupt Arseholes.

not giving us a licence till the last minute which stopped us from having a pre season. You can see in our games just now players not match fit

So lets list it.

1.Transfer Embargo.

2.160,000 Fine

4.10 Points deduction.

Corrupt Arseholes.

ahhhh, but contrast this to Motherwell.......lets have a wee look.

1. lost around 13 playing staff (they just ended their contracts)

2. Paid pennies in the pound to creditors.

3. went into adminsitration with the same board the exited it with hahahaha.

3................thats it, wheres the outcry hahahaha

NO punishment for Motherwell at all, and we could look at Dundee but I cant be arsed, as you all get my drift.

We are indeed Associate members and therefore not entitled to any of the money. Though I seem to remember seeing a statement from David Longmuir who said we would get a fair cut in recognition of the fact that we were bringing more money into the SFL simply by being there.

Has this not been clarified above?

So lets list it.

1.Transfer Embargo.

2.160,000 Fine

4.10 Points deduction.

Corrupt Arseholes.

And all because whyte didn't pay tax.

From a VB on Twitter:

Willhelm‏@WillhelmA

Did they pay Septic.....sorry it's the same company :wanker:

From a VB on Twitter:

Willhelm‏@WillhelmA

Not surprising - they've ran at a loss every year, apart from 1998, which was year one.

What does it mean to us in everyday terms being an associate member?

This is the first time I have heard this