Please please please bears

rab wilson

Anybody with a spare ticket please gie it to minstral. Wish I was there wi all the polis out to say hello. Please don't even try to behave rangers, they'll nick ye anyway. Gutted I couldn't hire a fuckin car. Train doesn't get me back in time for night shift. Fuck them up boys.

No surrender

Rab

Anybody with a spare ticket please gie it to minstral. Wish I was there wi all the polis out to say hello. Please don't even try to behave rangers, they'll nick ye anyway. Gutted I couldn't hire a fuckin car. Train doesn't get me back in time for night shift. Fuck them up boys.

No surrender

Rab

Rab i have got a ticket, it was for my son, but he will try and pick one up outside the ground.

Rab i have got a ticket, it was for my son, but he will try and pick one up outside the ground.

Good luck pal. Can ye tell me in yer dulcet tones what the polis are up to before during and after the game amigo. Got a strong feeling both parties are up for a dance!

No Surrender

Rab

Good luck pal. Can ye tell me in yer dulcet tones what the polis are up to before during and after the game amigo. Got a strong feeling both parties are up for a dance!

No Surrender

Rab

Searching busses at eyemouth, unsure bout the spelling!