You"ll know us by our noise... Aye right!

For as long as I can remember on phone-ins on the radio and replies to sports collumns in various papers we have laughed at the Tims with typewriters.

Well enough is enough.

Now is the time for us Bears to fight back and let the world know we have a voice and I do mean the world. As in this day and age the web is the world.

It does'nt matter how good you are with a computer all you have to do is give 5 minutes of your time before you log in to RM and register to the newspaper or other media outlet you have chosen and check for RFC related stories and reply to the story and stick up for our club. Because these hoards of unwashed have been polluting the WWW for years with their vile filth and now is the day for us to give our TRUE side of every story they print.

We have to flood every sport's report on the web with our views and our opinions on things as we have not been vocal.

And the world should know....

You'll know us by our noise.

Who's come accross that nut job from the other side calls himself "the craic", has exposed himself for the obsessed bigot he is, even english lads telling him so and to gtf and that if he is an example of a septic fan then they are going to support us. He totally lost the plot at that time which only made it worse, total meltown funny as hell.

For as long as I can remember on phone-ins on the radio and replies to sports collumns in various papers we have laughed at the Tims with typewriters.

Well enough is enough.

Now is the time for us Bears to fight back and let the world know we have a voice and I do mean the world. As in this day and age the web is the world.

It does'nt matter how good you are with a computer all you have to do is give 5 minutes of your time before you log in to RM and register to the newspaper or other media outlet you have chosen and check for RFC related stories and reply to the story and stick up for our club. Because these hoards of unwashed have been polluting the WWW for years with their vile filth and now is the day for us to give our TRUE side of every story they print.

We have to flood every sport's report on the web with our views and our opinions on things as we have not been vocal.

And the world should know....

You'll know us by our noise.

If you started this, you'd never stop. Comments sections are for idiots to be abusive. Sorry but it's a fool's errand.

Anyway, c'mon, it's transfer deadline day! Get yer feet up, get a beer and watch Jim White cream himself live on television!

If you started this, you'd never stop. Comments sections are for idiots to be abusive. Sorry but it's a fool's errand.

Anyway, c'mon, it's transfer deadline day! Get yer feet up, get a beer and watch Jim White cream himself live on television!

We as a massive fanbase must give a minimum 5 minutes to make this happen.

And the old well used line of "we don't care what they say" is bollox as there are people from all over the world reading AND believing their lies.

Now is our turn to bombard the airwaves and www. with the truth.

As has been pointed out already, maybe a quick look at the bile printed in the Scotsman will show you what we are up against and that is just from the journalists.

We as a massive fanbase must give a minimum 5 minutes to make this happen.

And the old well used line of "we don't care what they say" is bollox as there are people from all over the world reading AND believing their lies.

Now is our turn to bombard the airwaves and www. with the truth.

As has been pointed out already, maybe a quick look at the bile printed in the Scotsman will show you what we are up against and that is just from the journalists.

But it's not 5 minutes. You could spend days posting all kinds of stuff, what is it going to achieve? Are you going to convince the idiotic bigot that he's wrong? Of course not.

Maybe it makes me a bad guy but I really do not care in the slightest because anyone who's reading the comments section of the daily record, the sun or the Scotsman probably knows exactly what they are looking for.

Anyone wanting to know genuine information about our club won't be looking there for it. I'd imagine they'd look at those comments sections and go 'Oh, Celtic fans really care a lot about the Rangers'

Best of luck with it, but as I said, I don't think there is much for you to achieve