When does a knee-jerk Reaction, not become one?

Just can't bring myself (yet) to say Ally must go...or is near to going. The alarm bells have been going off since Europe last year of course... But, it is Ally... and I want him to succeed as much as anyone. The clock is surely ticking and one thing is for certain.. Mr. Green is not afraid to act.

We have not been good enough bar a few home matches.

Awful performance. I really hope Ally & the boys turn it round soon.

All the long ball shit from last season is still around, and the players don't seem to know how or even try to exploit space, especially out wide. We just kept passing the ball back inside, repeatedly wasting possesion. It's just not on, and it doesn't look like any effort is being made to change it.

Sadly I am also beginning to agree that Super just doesn't have the tactical awareness and ability to manage us. It oudl also add currant and McDowell in to that group as well as they are as culpable in my mind.

We have a squad that should not just be beating other teams in our league....we should be destroying them. Yet we are making them look like world beaters.

Maybe it is just a change to the coaching staff or a complete change, either way something needs done.

I can't see Charlie being a patient man so either way ally will need to sort this if he wants to keep his job