Campbell Ogilvie

MrSifter

Campbell, you're a very wealth man. You don't need the SFA's thirty pieces of silver.

Now is your time to step forward and blow the whistle on what has happened at the SFA/SPL and their joint efforts to bury the Club you once worked for, the Club you told me you loved.

Here's a bit of usefull info. I was doing work in a alloy place in Blantyre and overheard a telephone conversation in a managers office.

It went like this. I was talking to Campbell at the weekend and he admits there is a agenda against them but nothing he can do about it.

Now I'm assuming its Campbell ogilvie he's talking about.

Couldn't say anything while I was working for my old company but now I can.

Campbell, you're a very wealth man. You don't need the SFA's thirty pieces of silver.

Now is your time to step forward and blow the whistle on what has happened at the SFA/SPL and their joint efforts to bury the Club you once worked for, the Club you told me you loved.

Anything Campbell Ogilvie says on the subject of EBT's will be classed as a biased opinion because he worked for Rangers and had an EBT.

The best we can hope is that he is in fact working on the inside and leaking information to the press and Rangers.

Interesting to see who the VB source is that they trust so much!!

Anything Campbell Ogilvie says on the subject of EBT's will be classed as a biased opinion because he worked for Rangers and had an EBT.

The best we can hope is that he is in fact working on the inside and leaking information to the press and Rangers.

Interesting to see who the VB source is that they trust so much!!

When Campbell Ogilvie was employed by Rangers he spent a huge amount of his time doing work for the SFA (who incidentally did not reimburse Rangers)so don't expect any help from him