Boycotting Matches

The Mongoose

Tonight was a perfect example of why we must NEVER Boycott Rangers games at home.

We were playing the Top of the 'Top' league in the country tonight and the Support from the Bears tonight undoubtedly help our team.

We asked players and staff to do their bit during these hard times...some did , some didn't.

We OWE it to those that stayed with us to Back them at Ibrox!

Lets get it filled every week and raise the roof!

I wonder if Davis,Naismith (If he ever gets a game) and co will ever experience the sort of night those heroes had tonight!

Once you leave The Rangers the only way is down!

WATP! :21:

Tonight was a perfect example of why we must NEVER Boycott Rangers games at home.

We were playing the Top of the 'Top' league in the country tonight and the Support from the Bears tonight undoubtedly help our team.

We asked players and staff to do their bit during these hard times...some did , some didn't.

We OWE it to those that stayed with us to Back them at Ibrox!

Lets get it filled every week and raise the roof!

I wonder if Davis,Naismith (If he ever gets a game) and co will ever experience the sort of night those heroes had tonight!

Once you leave The Rangers the only way is down!

WATP! :21:

Bingo amigo.

Catch 22 though as we need to support the troops home or away. The difference is that the spl teams are dying. We are the future and won't allow our team to play in front of empty stands like the shitey unwashed do . Rangers then, now & forever. Let's show the corrupt judas shylocks for what they are. Let them get some Rangers £'s as we are taking over, so let them all enjoy it while they can. WATP

I did and i will again .

We just helped a team survive, that wanted us out of the league .

Doesnt sit well with me , thats why my cash will go to Ibrox and nowhere else.........

My support Went to rangers when they needed it . Against ( as of right now ) the top team in Scotland . No matter what the circumstance I will never boycott ibrox . I'm sickened by those who did . Rangers - bigger than the hatred against us

If you boycott a home game then you're not a true Rangers fan.

Anyone who gives money to the clubs that tried to kill us, isn't a true Rangers fan.

See how easy it is to make a judgemental statement?

That isn't really my view, but I respect every fans right to make their own choice. But getting increasingly pussed off ar being branded a traitor, when I am standing up for and financing my team to the best of my ability, but have sworn never to give money again to our enemies.

How dare you accuse me of not being a Rangers fan.

Anyone who gives money to the clubs that tried to kill us, isn't a true Rangers fan.

See how easy it is to make a judgemental statement?

That isn't really my view, but I respect every fans right to make their own choice. But getting increasingly pussed off ar being branded a traitor, when I am standing up for and financing my team to the best of my ability, but have sworn never to give money again to our enemies.

How dare you accuse me of not being a Rangers fan.

same.hardly missed a game at ibrox for the past 58 years but i can't stomach the thought of giving money to people who wanted to kill our club.just the way i feel about the situation, as do many of my friends and family.

I pay my money to go see the Rangers play.

I dislike the fact other teams benefit from our gate receipts but it will never stop me going to watch my team regardless of the opposition or the circumstances.

Our players and our club need our support no matter what.

So you'll be going tae away games when we next meet the clubs who tried their best to ensure you never had a team to support?

i will not boycott ibrox for any reason as i think my team wants and needs my support,however i will not attend any away games against SPL teams.i do want to visit other grounds in the next few seasons though and think that all away matches for rangers will be a sellout which is fantastic for the club and our reputation :7325: :7325: :21: :21:

Its their right to spend their cash on gers anyway they see fit. The only difference between the fans like myself who went and fans who didnt is i will always remember last night as one of the best i have had in along time. We all support the gers and spend our cash to support them in the best ways we can. Personally i will never go to an away game against any spl team and still havnt made up my mind about semi's and finals at hamdump and dont expect anyone to call into question my support of our great club for feeling this way.

Before the draw takes place every club (all backstabbing B......s SPHell scum) will want a tie at home against US. If that happens that will be the time to stick the knife in - 100% boycott will get the message through to the others and I believe if there is a 100% boycott the team will respond as never before as they will also know that they are fighting for the club. WATP

Its their right to spend their cash on gers anyway they see fit. The only difference between the fans like myself who went and fans who didnt is i will always remember last night as one of the best i have had in along time. We all support the gers and spend our cash to support them in the best ways we can. Personally i will never go to an away game against any spl team and still havnt made up my mind about semi's and finals at hamdump and dont expect anyone to call into question my support of our great club for feeling this way.

Are you a real supporter, or just a fan?