Queens Park

Raligt

Playing at Lesser Hampden, so I was told.

Nonsense, whoever told you that is at it.

Why would every league game Queen's play at home be at Hampden with the exception of the biggest travelling support to one of their games in decades?

The game will be played at Hampden I assure you.

Nonsense, whoever told you that is at it.

Why would every league game Queen's play at home be at Hampden with the exception of the biggest travelling support to one of their games in decades?

The game will be played at Hampden I assure you.

Nothing like diving straight in head first, eh?

What are the chances of celtc fans getting tickets for the home end?

They would most likely need to become a member of the club prior to the match.

I'm sure they did that when they faced celt*c in the cup a few years back to ensure their allocation was going to their own fans.

Don't see from your post how I was supposed to "click" that you were being sarcastic, given the number of ridiculous scenarios imagined by some in relation to this fixture?

Don't worry about it Roberto. I'm a naturally sarcastic cunt.

No harm intended.

What are the chances of celtc fans getting tickets for the home end?

One of my mates is a QP fan and you'll never guess but taigs have been asking him to get tickets. He has told them to fuck off but thats not to say other QP fans wont do it. But he said QP fans dont particuarly like either us or them.

I asked what he thought the ticket allocation would be and he said he thinks they will just give us as big an allocation as we want.

One of my mates is a QP fan and you'll never guess but taigs have been asking him to get tickets. He has told them to fuck off but thats not to say other QP fans wont do it. But he said QP fans dont particuarly like either us or them.

I asked what he thought the ticket allocation would be and he said he thinks they will just give us as big an allocation as we want.

We should make it clear that if they sell tickets to taigs, we shall boycott Hampden.

:cgreen:

They'd be stupid not to give us as much as we wanted, this will be a huge payday for them. Good to hear that your friend told them to GTF.

They'd be stupid not to give us as much as we wanted, this will be a huge payday for them. Good to hear that your friend told them to GTF.

Most of his mates are taigs but its more to do with the fact they have never asked him for tickets before

Most of his mates are taigs but its more to do with the fact they have never asked him for tickets before

And it shows their obsession with us. If it was them in SFL3, the last thing I'd want to do is go to one of their games.