Players Attitude

bluechip

I'm getting tired of this 'Cup Final' excuse. All that proves to me is that we're not good enough to win the cup!

The players have to take the lion's share of the blame. It's almost Schizo football we're playing and I've no doubt that they need extra incentive to start playing for the team. Their wages need to be docked for not winning, just like the rest of the population is having to take cuts because of hard economical times.

Then, maybe then, they will understand just why they've been brought to this club and what it is that is expected of them.

Certainly not what it is they're offering up at the moment.

the players could train for 8 hours a day and it would nt make any difference.do people not realise

the players are 4th rate.ive been a season ticket holder since 1978 and without doubt these are the worst

set of players ive ever seen,no wonder 3 or 4 never had a club in the summer,you can see why there talentless

with limited ability, beaten by the lowest club in the lowest tier of professional football,with guys on

£50 a game is a disgrace(aird mcleod and mckay are exempt from criticism)