Told you complaining was an art form!

54andcounting

Keep at them, the more bears that compline officially the better, then they can not dismiss bears like us as just being annoying, we all need to stand up for our club. :cgreen:

Mate, you have no idea what I'm like, dog with a bone. I'm still writing to the Procurator Fiscal about their inaction over the shower of cretins who turned up outside Ibrox last May and chucked a can at the people in the doorway. I've been writing to the PF, Chief Constable, Justice Minister and Lord Advocate. I'm now taking it to a Stage 2 complaint.

Mate, you have no idea what I'm like, dog with a bone. I'm still writing to the Procurator Fiscal about their inaction over the shower of cretins who turned up outside Ibrox last May and chucked a can at the people in the doorway. I've been writing to the PF, Chief Constable, Justice Minister and Lord Advocate. I'm now taking it to a Stage 2 complaint.

you have to be kidding? are you kidding? seriously?? they can judge that as craic i suppose? whilst our fans are treated the way we are? thank god i left scotland when i did - i get wound up enough just catching up on whats going on in here.

good work that you are doing this.

ps - i'm assuming you have to be kidding? part of my thinks you are, but the other part knows this is very likely.

Keep up the good work

you have to be kidding? are you kidding? seriously?? they can judge that as craic i suppose? whilst our fans are treated the way we are? thank god i left scotland when i did - i get wound up enough just catching up on whats going on in here.

good work that you are doing this.

ps - i'm assuming you have to be kidding? part of my thinks you are, but the other part knows this is very likely.

I'm entirely serious on this, I assure you.