Standards

jimmy millar

I know the red and white socks are a tribute to 1972 and all that,but our socks are black with red tops,and have been since I got lifted over the turnstyles(yeah donkeys ago)but they are tradition and our strip is not the same without them,maybe that`s why we`ve been rotten(motherwell excepted) this season.And while I`m at it,Ally get the collar and tie on this Sunday,your the manager of Rangers Football Club,a club with tradition and values,no some east end mob of soap dodgers!

I know the red and white socks are a tribute to 1972 and all that,but our socks are black with red tops,and have been since I got lifted over the turnstyles(yeah donkeys ago)but they are tradition and our strip is not the same without them,maybe that`s why we`ve been rotten(motherwell excepted) this season.And while I`m at it,Ally get the collar and tie on this Sunday,your the manager of Rangers Football Club,a club with tradition and values,no some east end mob of soap dodgers!

Get tae bed.

WTF are you doin oot your bed............NURSE! NURSE!

I'll agree with our traditional black and red topped socks being brought back....I will also agree with Ally wearing a suit and tie WITHOUT the black & red socks :D Although these things won't make us play any better :pipe:

Aye, you're spot on mate!

Last time I played football, I didn't play well cause the socks I wore weren't the same colour as I usually wear when I play.

:lol:

Aye, you're spot on mate!

Last time I played football, I didn't play well cause the socks I wore weren't the same colour as I usually wear when I play.

:lol:

but you were obviously not playing with the famous colours,i'm with the op,standards maybe lowering on the park,but ffs keep it up off the park,i have been supporting the Ger's for over 30 years,keep it simple,and by the way i have played in plenty of strips but there was only one i EVER wanted to play in,FCK all these new fancy dan strips...

but you were obviously not playing with the famous colours,i'm with the op,standards maybe lowering on the park,but ffs keep it up off the park,i have been supporting the Ger's for over 30 years,keep it simple,and by the way i have played in plenty of strips but there was only one i EVER wanted to play in,FCK all these new fancy dan strips...

Ive been supporting Rangers for over 40 years, and Ive never liked the black and red socks. Do you want the players to wear they fuckin doc martin boots they used to were as well ffs. Theres only 1 pair of socks that remind me of the words of a wee song we all know, we were up to our knees in f..... b...., and thats the red and white ones.

So your against the red socks with the white tips? just for one season, for that reason?

You fully believe that a completely different team, is struggling to perform, because they aren't wearing the usual coloured socks? the tradition that 3/4's of them know nothing about :lol: ?

The socks, nor Ally's suit, has fuck all to do with the performances.

Ive been supporting Rangers for over 40 years, and Ive never liked the black and red socks. Do you want the players to wear they fuckin doc martin boots they used to were as well ffs. Theres only 1 pair of socks that remind me of the words of a wee song we all know, we were up to our knees in f..... b...., and thats the red and white ones.

what the fck you on about,red and white to celebrate ,its a fckn football team not a celebration ...

Thank fuck for that :thumbup:

not glue,but plenty of the hard stuff,by the way just back from my boys player of the year ,and he won it,so happy father and he can wear any fckn socks he wants lol,as long as there is no green attached,by the way they play in orange and blue,onwards and upwards ,btw that should be my username,becuase my thats what my wife calls me.....crabbit,can you imagine ....