The positives

harry handsome

After many many months of being blamed for and subsequently cleared of everything you could possibly think of, let's look at the positives.

Not guilty of financial doping, not guilty of tax evasion, not guilty of anything other than being taken to the cleaners by certain people.

Guilty of supporting our club, guilty of believing in our club, guilty of being our club.

There are many many people out there who wanted us dead but the sheer numbers of people who wanted us alive far outweighed them.

Where we are is an action there is a reaction, in the action of being cleared of the BTC the reaction will start to gather momentum, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in the line of site of those who are starting to sharpen the knives.

Give them hell and make sure it's slow and in the public eye, so that I and many other Rangers fans can pull up a chair pop a beer and enjoy the show.

Kinda got lost in my point, daughter was annoying me.

Positives.

We have shown the footballing world that we are truly a great club supported by without a doubt the most loyal fan base in the world, not self acclaimed, not by brown nosing, but by supporting our club through thick and thin.

We have shown the money men in football, the TV companies that we are box office draws and if they want viewing figures they should come speak to us, deal with a club who act with dignity not bigotry.

All in all I'd rather be us where we are at this time than be them ever.

After many many months of being blamed for and subsequently cleared of everything you could possibly think of, let's look at the positives.

Not guilty of financial doping, not guilty of tax evasion, not guilty of anything other than being taken to the cleaners by certain people.

Guilty of supporting our club, guilty of believing in our club, guilty of being our club.

There are many many people out there who wanted us dead but the sheer numbers of people who wanted us alive far outweighed them.

Where we are is an action there is a reaction, in the action of being cleared of the BTC the reaction will start to gather momentum, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in the line of site of those who are starting to sharpen the knives.

Give them hell and make sure it's slow and in the public eye, so that I and many other Rangers fans can pull up a chair pop a beer and enjoy the show.

I concur.

And believe we will look back on this dark period of our club as character defining as we have in the past with dark times.Our support has shown the world what it means to be real fans.Through the darkest of times we stuck by our club,despite the ferocious hate campaign ran by the forces of darkness.

We have always been loyal to our club even in its darkest days. CG told the truth and was ripped apart for being truthful. WE have been loyal to our club and never conceding we had done wrong but everyone outside our club blogged lies wrote book based on lies and wrote stories in papers based on lies. We have been vilised made to feel like pieces of shite for being a Rangers Fan, The SPL/SFA and fans of other clubs called us cheats, biggots and wanted nothing to do with us. Well look at us now our head held even higher today knowing the liers have been found out the SFA/SPL and fans of other clubs most now hang their heads in shame for trying to kill us completely based on Lies and hearsays. Words that come to my mind now im calm now is " FUCK U ALL WE ARE STILL HERE, U ALL HAD YOUR BEST SHOT AND LOST, WE ARE THE PEOPLE, WE ARE RANGERS NOW, RANGERS THEN, RANGERS FOREVER. Our Wrath is about to be let loose on those haters, biggots and all that tried to break us and finish us our time is here the backlash will begin.

rant over, I need to get this off my chest, not one taig i know has openned their mouth today.