Have you had your laugh for the day?

Gaz92

http://www.derryjour...lucky-1-4510425

Doctors say you should at least one hearty laugh a day. Clear out the cobwebs and makes life seem a bit better. Here was mine for today.

Now you could read the ramblings of a bitter "journalist" spouting nonsense about how Rangers are a new club (or "Rangers Mark II as he calls us :lol:) or I could direct you to the last two lines...

"And I’d lay off Phil Macgiollabhain. It’s one thing to take on a rival tribe in Sauchiehall Street at closing time on a Friday night.

It’s another thing to risk the wrath of the Derry and North West branch of the NUJ."

Be warned guys, The Derry Bhoys/NUJ Underclass are coming for you.

Stay safe.

More ramblings of a spastic. Again, it seems to me that getting a job as a "journalist" is about as easy as getting a job in McDonalds.

The comparison to Gretna is fundamentally wrong. Gretna, like Chester or Halifax Town are "phoenix" clubs. There was no "purchase" of the business as a going concern. They did not therefore redeem the licence & membership of the club. Gretna 2008 have no claim or viable link to the Gretna that went down the tubes in any way shape or form.

Leeds, Luton, Charlton, Bournemouth.... all clubs to have went down the route of a newco, purchasing the business as a going concern from administrators, leaving the oldcos in the hands of liquidators.

It's really not that hard to get your head around.

and if Phil the Tarred 1 doesn't like getting threats, he shouldn't have tarred himself with the sickening sectarian brush.

That's true, it is it's given name, but these howlers like ot rid it of it's Londan part, just to prove a point.

I don't know if it ever was just Derry, but that's what they like to do.

I know they do mate, was just pointing out that it was wrong (tu)

It only seems to be bitter folk that deliberately refer to it as Derry.

As far as I know, and I may be wrong, it was called Derry up until the siege of Derry, afterwhich it was called Londonderry.

Again I may be wrong, sorry OP for going off at a tangent (tu)

That's true, it is it's given name, but these howlers like ot rid it of it's Londan part, just to prove a point.

I don't know if it ever was just Derry, but that's what they like to do.

Excuse me?

I was just quoting what the article said? It wasn't some sort of expression of an opinion. I take very little to do with Northern Irish politics, and I certainly wouldn't go out my way to try and antagonise someone over it.

Jeez, the stress one gets on here for virtually no reason!

Excuse me?

I was just quoting what the article said? It wasn't some sort of exp<b></b>ression of an opinion. I take very little to do with Northern Irish politics, and I certainly wouldn't go out my way to try and antagonise someone over it.

I think he was referring to the 'howler' that wrote the article mate (tu)

More ramblings of a spastic. Again, it seems to me that getting a job as a "journalist" is about as easy as getting a job in McDonalds.

The comparison to Gretna is fundamentally wrong. Gretna, like Chester or Halifax Town are "phoenix" clubs. There was no "purchase" of the business as a going concern. They did not therefore redeem the licence & membership of the club. Gretna 2008 have no claim or viable link to the Gretna that went down the tubes in any way shape or form.

Leeds, Luton, Charlton, Bournemouth.... all clubs to have went down the route of a newco, purchasing the business as a going concern from administrators, leaving the oldcos in the hands of liquidators.

It's really not that hard to get your head around.

and if Phil the Tarred 1 doesn't like getting threats, he shouldn't have tarred himself with the sickening sectarian brush.

Well put (tu)

These cunts really don't know how to shut up, the bitterness must be beyond compare. How many supporters of 2nd best clubs are as obsessed as this lot.

Excuse me?

I was just quoting what the article said? It wasn't some sort of exp<b></b>ression of an opinion. I take very little to do with Northern Irish politics, and I certainly wouldn't go out my way to try and antagonise someone over it.

I don't think he aimed that at you mate.

Anyway, maybe we should contact Strathclyde police to see why they are not investigating the man tarred with a sectarian brush. As far as I'm aware, sectarianisim is a crime (so is murder and child abuse btw) so maybe Strathclyde's finest should be focusing their attentions towards the man who attracts ''threats'' for no apparent reason. (except being a bigot, paedo and murderer)