Songs that remind you of the Rangers....

Ricky_

That isn't actually a Rangers song played at ibrox or sung from the stands, (such as FF, STB or Penny Arcade).

One of mine;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=way5xRD4bQI

if i recall correctly, a few months back when we were staring down the barrel of extinction i'm sure a video was posted on here with a rangers version of this song, sung to the same song - im certain it had the lyric "david cooper on the wing".

Not to mention the lyric "Let me tell that i love you, and i think about you all the time" - and to top it off, it's covered by our own Amy 'No Surrender' MacDonald.

and this one isn't so obvious.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jc2RMFge3w

I was listenin to this song alot round the time we faced the threat of the scum coming to Ibrox and taking our title on our own patch. It was also featured in many TV adverts round about that time - most notably an inspirational Red Bull one with loads of slow motion shots of sporting triumph.

This tune, for me, is directly linked with that glorious day - listening to it i can just picture the scenes of that day. Of Aluko, standing on the advertising hoardings. Of McCoist crying with joy. Of Lee Wallace and THAT picture, arms aloft. Gives me goosebumps.

Not on our turf.

1000x.jpg