Birthday message

Big Lorenzo

Hi Bears for the game against Stirling Albion I was thinking about taking my grandpa (a life long Gers fan) for his 80th. Just wondering how you get one of those birthday messages you see on the big screen? Always seem a nice touch when your at the game.

i think if your a season ticket holder you just phone ibrox and ask if you can have a message put up and they will give you all the details good luck will look for it WATP

Hi Bears for the game against Stirling Albion I was thinking about taking my grandpa (a life long Gers fan) for his 80th. Just wondering how you get one of those birthday messages you see on the big screen? Always seem a nice touch when your at the game.

He'll be elated mate - especially with the turmoil we've suffered, and now with some recent victories. I'd suggest going thru' the hospitality section; you can ask questions via twitter @RFC_Offical - Tel: 08717021972

I love hearing stories like this, if I was your grandpa I would be very proud of you, well done m8.