What if?

If an International Bank or Company on the stock market was falsely chased by HRMCwas forced to close would the share holders not have a legal right to claim/sue to get themselves back in the position they rightly belong?

If people were told that an Institution like Iron Bru was cheating the tax man for £70m by journalists and bloggers for example!

Would they have found a buyer?

If this led to the national brand having to lose employees and dramatically down scale I am sure the Scottish Government etc would have been up in arms if these claims were found out to be false!

The Silence is defining from a Government who is wasting away Scotlands future hoping to win Independence in which it looks like they will encourage this sort of underground paranoia and ignorance that effectively fits their agenda!

Luckily as Rangers is a Football club started in 1872 the company who ran the clubs affairs from 1899 that has went into trouble is only a business. The Club remains intact but many Rangers fans have lost money through shares & debenture seats and I see no reason why they should not be entitled to recourse on their loss.

We need some one in position to speak out against this sort of corruption on our behalf before we totally get marginalised.

If an International Bank or Company on the stock market was falsely chased by HRMCwas forced to close would the share holders not have a legal right to claim/sue to get themselves back in the position they rightly belong?

If people were told that an Institution like Iron Bru was cheating the tax man for £70m by journalists and bloggers for example!

If this led to the national brand having to lose employees and dramatically down scale I am sure the Scottish Government etc would have been up in arms if these claims were found out to be false!

The Silence is defining from a Government who is wasting away Scotlands future hoping to win Independence in which it looks like they will encourage this sort of underground paranoia and ignorance that effectively fits their agenda!

Luckily as Rangers is a Football club started in 1872 the company who ran the clubs affairs from 1899 that has went into trouble is only a business. The Club remains intact but many Rangers fans have lost money through shares & debenture seats and I see no reason why they should not be entitled to recourse on their loss.

We need some one in position to speak out against this sort of corruption on our behalf before we totally fade away.

I can see where your coming from and can agree, to a point.Your last sentence is concerning!

"Totally fade away"?

We need some one in position to speak out against this sort of corruption on our behalf before we totally get marginalised.

selling a company with litigation hanging over it is extremely difficult as you always have to make a contingent liability in case you lose no matter how strong your case. often the price / deal then reflects that contingency, hence why whyte got the club for £1. but win or lose its very difficult to prove malicious ' prosecution' so unless we can prove that, even while winning the case , there is very little recourse!

If information was leaked from HMRC illegally which damaged the company would this strengthen the possibility of a case against HMRC? Questions also need to be asked about the way they went about the BTC. Why were Rangers plc choosen out the thousands of companys that used EBTs, when realisticaly they were never going be successful in getting the 50m or whatever the total was. (even if hmrc won the btc before murray sold it seems most likely it would have forced rangers into admin and they would have only recieved a % of money owed). So it seems to me it wasnt about recovering tax payer money as it was a lose lose situation for HMRC as regard tax revenue.