Cheapest place to buy BO2?

King_gazza

The prices seem to have went up since release, cheapest I can find is £38 in Asda.

Probably best phoning the store before you go to check they've got it in stock before you go though (tu)

Thanks mate (tu)

Might pop into the Asda at govan. Yeah knowing my luck i'll go up & they'll be sold out :lol:

Was £18 on grainger games today.. Gutted i missed it.

Asda messed up and listed Black ops 2(PS3) for £19... Clearly a misprice however Grainger games decided to price match on it. Asda obviously cancelled all orders however Grainger games have honored all the price match discount codes that they sent out. Bastards..

Was £18 on grainger games today.. Gutted i missed it.

Asda messed up and listed Black ops 2(PS3) for £19... Clearly a misprice however Grainger games decided to price match on it. Asda obviously cancelled all orders however Grainger games have honored all the price match discount codes that they sent out. Bastards..

If its offered at a price the product has to provided at that price as it was done down here think it was Tesco fucked up a price on an ipod and got made to honour the deal as it was their mistake.

Not true i'm afraid.

For instance if you went to a supermarket and a product is scanning for more than the label suggested.. Tesco do not need to the honor the discounted price if they don't want to, basically there's no requirement until money has changed hands and you've received the product. In most cases Tesco will take the hit as a gesture of good faith, but they aren't legally required to do so...

Online shopping is a bit different because money can leave your account instantaneously... However if you read the terms and conditions on Amazon/Shopto/Play/Tesco/Asda you'll see they have their backs covered just incase. There as been cases were they've honored misprices on their website.. however the problem is that people get greedy. They don't just order 1 item they'll order 2, 3 or even 10 of the same item in hope of selling it on, Tesco obviously don't like that sothey just cancel all orders.

Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually despatch an item to you, at which point a contract will be made between us. At any point up until then we may decline to supply an item to you. If we decline to supply an item to you and you have already paid for it, we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid for that item in accordance with our refund policy in section 7 below.

- Tesco terms and conditions

Not true i'm afraid.

For instance if you went to a supermarket and a product is scanning for more than the label suggested.. Tesco do not need to the honor the discounted price if they don't want to, basically there's no requirement until money has changed hands and you've received the product. In most cases Tesco will take the hit as a gesture of good faith, but they aren't legally required to do so...

Online shopping is a bit different because money can leave your account instantaneously... However if you read the terms and conditions on Amazon/Shopto/Play/Tesco/Asda you'll see they have their backs covered just incase. There as been cases were they've honored misprices on their website.. however the problem is that people get greedy. They don't just order 1 item they'll order 2, 3 or even 10 of the same item in hope of selling it on, Tesco obviously don't like that sothey just cancel all orders.

Fair enough thought it was a legal requirement and the people ended up with ipods for a tenner if I remember correctly.