See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

No, it was a statement, but you ended it with a question mark, presumably inviting me to agree with it.

I know you are not illiterate, so if you want to ask me a question, you know how to do so.

No it was a question. I know how to ask questions. You put the ? at the end. Like I did.

If it was a statement I.wanted consensus on I would have posted.said statement then asked if you agreed.

No it was a question. I know how to ask questions. You put the ? at the end. Like I did.

If it was a statement I.wanted consensus on I would have posted.said statement then asked if you agreed.

(tu)

Basic rules of grammar mate, it was not constructed as as a question. But it's fine with me that you dont understand that.

(tu)

Basic rules of grammar mate, it was not constructed as as a question. But it's fine with me that you dont understand that.

So the only.protestants with the backbone to stand up.whilst their religion is effectively outlawed are those who Support Rangers?

So for clarification, this isn't a question?

It would infact be classed as a closed question as it.only requires a simple yes or no answer.

I didn't even agree with you, then you made that point and shut me right up. Great point BNB.

Thanks, After all love Rangers with a Passion and we want to ensure that our club becomes strong so that when we get back to whatever constitutes the top flight we can all take great delight in hammering those fuckers on the park!

Revenge is a dish best served cold after all.

So the only.protestants with the backbone to stand up.whilst their religion is effectively outlawed are those who Support Rangers?

So for clarification, this isn't a question?

It would infact be classed as a closed question as it.only requires a simple yes or no answer.

If you honestly think that that statement only requires a 'simple' yes or no, then I have greatly over estimated you.

If you honestly think that that statement only requires a 'simple' yes or no, then I have greatly over estimated you.

Based on your posts in this thread you have certainly.alluded towards that being the case. I'm on my phone so can't go back and quote the individual posts here but if.you look back you will see the ones I mean.

Based on your posts in this thread you have certainly.alluded towards that being the case. I'm on my phone so can't go back and quote the individual posts here but if.you look back you will see the ones I mean.

So you're going to tell me what I've posted. How innovative.

And for some reason this was so urgent that you had to use your phone to warn me.

I really wonder what you think the point of this post was.

Rhetorical.

So you're going to tell me what I've posted. How innovative.

And for some reason this was so urgent that you had to use your phone to warn me.

I really wonder what you think the point of this post was.

Rhetorical.

Yes. I was going to tell.you what upholstery so.I asked a question.

Maybe, just maybe I posted on my phone as I am currently at work.