See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

If Charles Green told you lot that these songs harmed our club and if you did not stop singing them you would be banned, would

you ignore him too?

I Love my FOOTBALL CLUB and do not give a flying fuck about religion because religion has nothing to do with football in modern society.

You are wrong, we have many Religions in our Fanbase, but the Majority are Protestant.

And you ask a hypohetical question which is not relevent.

Anyhow is our Club in trouble?

The way the country is going nacho... it's quite a believable thing that sectarian chanters WILL be banned if not jailed... these catholics are well in powers here in our wee country and even though as a population they muster only 16% of said population.... they have a hell of a LOT in positions of power ... so I for one would NOT rule this out.

What's really NEEDED is for ALL real protestants to stand-up and be counted....do not let the catholic sway the powers that be so to speak.

Anti-catholicism is still a just fight given that their rulings come from another country.

In a court of law anti catholicism would still stand-up given that their leader is viewed as the anti-christ

http://en.wikipedia....nti-Catholicism

There was something i was going to add to that,but then again ,you summed it up perfectly,well said....

Good to see you've got a backbone. Cheerio.

So people who understand the possible penalties available under the current legislation have no back bone?

I smoke cannabis. I don't agree with the current laws on drug prohibition, so should I go sit outside the police station and skin up?

So was yours ref my Minister.

So you cant have your cake and eat it.

You know what you said and you have been abusive to other guys in this thread.

Don't get what your on about.

The guys who I was "abusive " too,seemed to dish it out first.Fly with crows and all that stuff.

I'll do my inventory on me tonight,settle with my God,and if need be make amends when suitable.

I'll sleep we'll tonight.

I hope all those who are stuck in the past enjoy themselves at games while it lasts for them.

Your time is running out and don't say you were not warned.

Sing these things on busses, private clubs, ANYWHERE BUT IBROX!

Surely we can all agree that we don't want to see our club suffer, especially after all they have suffered already!

Nonsense...Football is about to change again and is going to get more aggressive with the working man coming back driving you women away from stadia's!

12674660-popping-champagne-at-new-year-firework-2013.jpg

Good times!

See the video I showed you, theres a guy in it singing and dancing, easily in his 60's. Do you think he's going to stop singing a song he has done for decades just because some anti Unionist, self obsessed republican has had the most ridiculous legislation known to man passed in parliament? You "BlueNosedBabe" (you dont know the fucking meaning of the word) are worse than a taig.

No Surrender.

God Bless Bob Malcolm.

Goodnight

Seems he found his level.

Don't get what your on about.

The guys who I was "abusive " too,seemed to dish it out first.Fly with crows and all that stuff.

I'll do my inventory on me tonight,settle with my God,and if need be make amends when suitable.

I'll sleep we'll tonight.

Good for you .

Thats the stuff.

Deny the cheep shot at me talking to my Minister.

But you sleep well .

You are wrong, we have many Religions in our Fanbase, but the Majority are Protestant.

And you ask a hypohetical question which is not relevent.

Anyhow is our Club in trouble?

Well if we have many religions then we certainly should not be singing ANYTHING sectarian as we would be alienating some of our fan base not to mention the potential risks such things could have on maximising the marketablility of the Rangers brand which will have the ultimate aim of generating income in the long term which can be used to develop the club fully.

I'll bet they are not..... I'd go as far as to say MOST do not even know the meaning of the word Protestant.

Majority are and we are a Club with a Protrstant fanbase.

Thats why we are hated so much.

Do you really think if guys at the game stop singing bad songs then they wont come after us.

They wont .Trust me.

Majority are and we are a Club with a Protrstant fanbase.

Thats why we are hated so much.

Do you really think if guys at the game stop singing bad songs then they wont come after us.

They wont .Trust me.

What about the other teams with 'protestant fanbases' that want us dead? Or are we the ONLY side in Scotland with a protestant fanbase?

Well if we have many religions then we certainly should not be singing ANYTHING sectarian as we would be alienating some of our fan base not to mention the potential risks such things could have on maximising the marketablility of the Rangers brand which will have the ultimate aim of generating income in the long term which can be used to develop the club fully.

The fact that people sing these so called bad songs is not what they are after. The powers have made it quite clear they wish to eradocate Rangers Football club.

If you think by stopping sining songs they are going to stop coming after the club then your wrong.

They are bigots with a clear cut Agenda and will come after us wether our fans sing them or not.

They want us dead and buried.

The fact that people sing these so called bad songs is not what they are after. The powers have made it quite clear they wish to eradocate Rangers Football club.

If you think by stopping sining songs they are going to stop coming after the club then your wrong.

They are bigots with a clear cut Agenda and will come after us wether our fans sing them or not.

Yea so lets give them more ammo.

So the SFA run the Scottish Legal system or are you saying that the SNP have a clear agenda where they want Rangers Football Club dead?

So the SFA run the Scottish Legal system or are you saying that the SNP have a clear agenda where they wan't Rangers Football Club dead?

No .

The Catholic church are the ones pulling the strings .

Especially in Glasgow.

SNP pander to them .

Remember they have a common political aim.

So its not just religous its political also..

Thays why the other Protestant supporting fans hate us because of our Unioinist Ideaoligy.

Something a lot of them hate.

Please dont say theres no room for politics in Football too .

No .

The Catholic church are the ones pulling the strings .

Especially in Glasgow.

SNP pander to them .

Remember they have a common political aim.

So its not just religous its political also..

Thays why the other Protestant supporting fans hate us because of our Unioinist Ideaoligy.

Something a lot of them hate.

Please dont say theres no room for politics in Football too .

Are they really.It's actually the capitalist,who use religions to divide and conquer.Wake up.

Just asking based on what?

Don't you think they are now terrified of us,we ain't dead,going any where and very annoyed.

They have released the fucking Kracken mate,and they know it.

They wont be finnished yet.

Doeant atop them trying.

Propaganda.

Feed the Airwaves with lies .

Quite simple but very effective.

Just asking based on what?

Don't you think they are now terrified of us,we ain't dead,going any where and very annoyed.

They have released the fucking Kracken mate,and they know it.

They wont be finnished yet.

Doeant atop them trying.

Propaganda.

Feed the Airwaves with lies .

Quite simple but very effective.