John Hartson

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my tickets to prove it.....I have been supporting the bears before most of you were an itch in your daddys pants... There is no Rangers fan out there more dedicated than myself

The Broomland I spotted was in your profile.

And there are more dedicated Bears out there,the Uber Bears.

You are never a Bear.

I was behind the goal when Laudrup rose and smashed that header into the net for 9 in a row, I was there in 2002 in the 92nd minute when Lovenkrands flung himself at that ball in the Scottish Cup Final to clinch it 3-2...

I was there when Barry Ferguson missed those 2 penalties at Dens Park only to score his third in 2003 to get us a vital draw that went on to clinch the treble.

I was singing in Villareal when Lovenkrands scored after a few minutes to put us 1 - 0 up...

I was in Lisbon in 2008 when Darcheville scored that vital first goal to send us into the semis.

I was behind the goal when Laudrup rose and smashed that header into the net for 9 in a row, I was there in 2002 in the 92nd minute when Lovenkrands flung himself at that ball in the Scottish Cup Final to clinch it 3-2...

I was there when Barry Ferguson missed those 2 penalties at Dens Park only to score his third in 2003 to get us a vital draw that went on to clinch the treble.

I was singing in Villareal when Lovenkrands scored after a few minutes to put us 1 - 0 up...

I was in Lisbon in 2008 when Darcheville scored that vital first goal to send us into the semis.

This one has got boring now...take him away!!A

nd sorry...didnt Arteta score the third. Nail in the coffin their Declan...

I'll get a link from his interview, think it was talksport...I usually read him column and always has good things to say about us, think THEY treated him shitty in 2006 when he found out on Sky Sports he was being released...Since then I think he has had regrets about which club he joined

Then you are obviously an ill-informed individual and should probably open a book before you go about spouting sickening nonsense.

He's as bitter as they come and openly attacks us with lies and bile whenever he can. It's pretty clear whose side he's on. I have zero like, zero respect and zero time for the semi-literate, unlettered, untalented, uneducated prick. His column is an embarrassment.

You talking about David edgar the big lad? I know a few Eggy's, You know big Rab?

You drink in the Wessy and don!t know Hendy?

What about Big Gav and Marchy.

BTW,I've drank in the Westwood for 25 years on and off,lived in Rockhampton for 20.If you are a Bear,Westwood bred and went to Duncanrig,name a few of your running mates by pm.I'll know them,if not my Brothers and sisters will.

Rab Orr by any chance.

Go on .