Premier League, Championship or National League

Uncle Fester

I have to say that I'm very disappointed in Longmuirs stance, especially after what he's been saying since these, and the SFL plans came out.

Then again, I'm not surprised!

I listened to Longmuir, just because I liked what he was saying without actually realising that Scottish football is 100% money driven. It was a certainly that the SPL plans would win out, as they're in control of the money.

I just wish there was a bit more talk about this before they screw the game permenatly.

What if say 9 teams plus rangers vote against this then resign from spl. sfl. and then start up a new league the scottish outcasts league and negotiate with sky a tv deal that shows only our new league with a guarenteed 2 home games and tv rites against us to these other clubs.that could be a way for the likes of motherwell, killie and a few others to get out of the clutches of the tim cartel and thrive to survive.as we are the only show in town these days we still have at least one ace against the jokers the support of the rangers.

Can't understand why so many people thought this longmuir character was any different from the others?

Because he spoke with a bit of common sense.

That's about the size of it!

It's certainly why I was listening to him, I just forgot to maintain my cynicism and fell to a mere sceptic.

What if say 9 teams plus rangers vote against this then resign from spl. sfl. and then start up a new league the scottish outcasts league and negotiate with sky a tv deal that shows only our new league with a guarenteed 2 home games and tv rites against us to these other clubs.that could be a way for the likes of motherwell, killie and a few others to get out of the clutches of the tim cartel and thrive to survive.as we are the only show in town these days we still have at least one ace against the jokers the support of the rangers.

The big stumbling block would be that the SFA (Regan) would deny Rangers and any other club a licence to play competitive games.

Make no mistake about this,Davie, Scottish football is at the gates of Hell at the moment if this reconstruction is approved and the power of ALL football rests in the hands of Regan, Doncaster,Liewell, Milne, Thompson and that twat from Edinburgh Hibernian.

The shit is about to hit the fan very shortly,so I'd stand way back from it because the stench is going to be fucking minging :pipe:

The only thing wrong with this thinking is we dont have a vote and we have four years before we can vote again another stich up.