Black Ops 2 moans

Straight-Edge-Loyal

Having a couple of games last night and during them the lag was much worse than it normally is during one game I was shooting him and had a massive advantage as he hadnt seen me so with that in mind expected the kill to follow as you would.

Anyway got dropped and on the killcam I'm shooting at a fucking door was so annoyed not to mention when your running and the game decides to move you to random places.

Not to mention the spawns spawned then got blasted by a hunter killer straight away 3 times during the same session.

Having a couple of games last night and during them the lag was much worse than it normally is during one game I was shooting him and had a massive advantage as he hadnt seen me so with that in mind expected the kill to follow as you would.

Anyway got dropped and on the killcam I'm shooting at a fucking door was so annoyed not to mention when your running and the game decides to move you to random places.

Not to mention the spawns spawned then got blasted by a hunter killer straight away 3 times during the same session.

Lag has always existed in these games. The best thing you can do is try to get the best internet connection you can. That way if you're not host to begin with it'll often migrate to you anyway. It's a huge advantage. I'm 30 up and 10 down right now so I'm not experiencing any lag, I don't in any COD game.

Also, being killed as soon as you spawn could be a lot worse. Remember MW2!? Fucking nightmare.

Lag has always existed in these games. The best thing you can do is try to get the best internet connection you can. That way if you're not host to begin with it'll often migrate to you anyway. It's a huge advantage. I'm 30 up and 10 down right now so I'm not experiencing any lag, I don't in any COD game.

Also, being killed as soon as you spawn could be a lot worse. Remember MW2!? Fucking nightmare.

I know lag exsists just the run I had the other night was appalling I understand lag is going to be in all games that's fine but when you are shooting a door when on your screen you have destroyed the guy after having every shot hit them and still you die is shite.

And i never played.that online actually so not sure what mw2 was like online.

I know lag exsists just the run I had the other night was appalling I understand lag is going to be in all games that's fine but when you are shooting a door when on your screen you have destroyed the guy after having every shot hit them and still you die is shite.

Like I said, this shite exists on every COD. Lots of games have Lag, FIFA, Fight Night, Mortal Combat, Battlefield, etc, etc, etc. It's a part of online gaming.

Although i like the game the lag is so inconsistent. One game i'm doing great then next minute i can't kill 2 guys in a row. Think this will will be my last COD until lag compensation is removed and dedicated servers are introduced. Cannot see either happening tbh although dedicated servers are on the PC version of Black Ops 2, not sure what the difference is like.

Don't find that I 'lag' much when I'm playing, have 120Mb brodband so shouldn't!

However what I do find annoying especially in this years game is the amount of sponging(hit markers) that occurs. You sit and put close to a full clip into someone and they survive, whilst you die with small amount of bullets. Noticed that the Spanish, French, Mexican etc seem to have a juggernaut boost.

No question I've sponged on occasion, but these people get that often. Also hate when you get a player who has a lag issue and you see them lagging when they move.

And it's not like I suck at the game, have a close to 1.6 K/D on my main account even-though I hadn't played COD in a year and my first few games were at my mates on split screen and was playing gash to begin with. Not to mention some my mates wanting to play Demolition and the spawn trapping hurting my K/D at the start as I had shit perks etc.

I know what your talking about by "sponging". The weapons in this game are so powerful they should just cut people in half.

What you need to remember is what you're seeing on your screen might not be what's happening on the server. Watch the killcams if you think you're lagging really badly. On my screen I see hitmarkers but when I watch the killcam I can see that not a shot was fired let alone landed (from the other persons perspective). I tried to knife someone today and missed. I was sure I got the hit so watched the Killcam and it showed that I had never even tried.

No matter what, someone in the lobby is going to be lagging. Technically, everybody but the Host should be lagging to an extent. It's a peer-to-peer system so this is how it works. All you can do is try and get the best internet you can. Fuck wireless, get a wired cable running right in to the machine. I bought a 50ft cable that runs through the house and I monopolise the entire thing :lol:

I know what your talking about by "sponging". The weapons in this game are so powerful they should just cut people in half.

What you need to remember is what you're seeing on your screen might not be what's happening on the server. Watch the killcams if you think you're lagging really badly. On my screen I see hitmarkers but when I watch the killcam I can see that not a shot was fired let alone landed (from the other persons perspective). I tried to knife someone today and missed. I was sure I got the hit so watched the Killcam and it showed that I had never even tried.

No matter what, someone in the lobby is going to be lagging. Technically, everybody but the Host should be lagging to an extent. It's a peer-to-peer system so this is how it works. All you can do is try and get the best internet you can. Fuck wireless, get a wired cable running right in to the machine. I bought a 50ft cable that runs through the house and I monopolise the entire thing :lol:

Mines is a wired connection to a sky router and it is still laggy.

What's that?

See it is already answered but basically a moshpit but 4v4. Considering there is most of the time only 3 or 4 mates on at a time it has been ideal over the last cods. Even playing it as a 2 wasn't that bad as you were only relying on 2 other people but going onto the likes of S&D or domination with a 2 just fucks me off as we play to win and carrying another 4 people can be tiresome.

Over the last few CODs my win percentage was averaged out at about 85% but this one it is only around 70% even though my K.D has been at it's best on BO2.

See it is already answered but basically a moshpit but 4v4. Considering there is most of the time only 3 or 4 mates on at a time it has been ideal over the last cods. Even playing it as a 2 wasn't that bad as you were only relying on 2 other people but going onto the likes of S&D or domination with a 2 just fucks me off as we play to win and carrying another 4 people can be tiresome.

Over the last few CODs my win percentage was averaged out at about 85% but this one it is only around 70% even though my K.D has been at it's best on BO2.

I like Moshpit actually one of my favourite modes in the game as it happens.