• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck of wank breath

More ridiculous shite from you.

you sir, is I timmy cock sniffing baw bag IMO

In general the way he speaks considering he's meant to be a rangers fan is pathetic. It's the same regurgitated shite every week. I have my doubts

Gents, WHY the potty mouths ? Grow up ffs !

It's like a good few come on JUST to see WHO they can attack and use bad language on, what's THAT about at all ?

Fuck off and grow a pair, so I think differently from HOW you want ALL to think then ? As if...... away and chase yer tails.

Go read what I say in a few of the posts on this same thread, idiots.

In general the way he speaks considering he's meant to be a rangers fan is pathetic. It's the same regurgitated shite every week. I have my doubts

Never mind your 'he's meant to be...' I've probably saw more Gers games than you've had hot dinners dude.

Some of my pals are of the same thinking as you potty-mouths what with the wha's like us pish..... if you are a bad side , waken-up to the fact and wish the lads in our blue jerseys all the best but if on a daily forum, try speaking/typing your mind rather than spouting crap to make yourself look big or summit.... try calling a spade a spade and see some sense maybe ?

I'd doubt very much if we will beat this scumdee-utd side, hope we do but only if the draw in this competition went our way,, scared ? not a fookin chance..... want our 'brilliant sid'e to be humped by 'them', you bet.

Reality never hurts though good luck in a cup competition is nice.

SHOULD we be playing in this cup competition, I say no. It's MY opinion, it doesn't matter that a few think I'm wrong though................ IT'S A FORUM. Type what you... what YOU think and stop trying to appease others within the forum. :nosfa:

Gents, WHY the potty mouths ? Grow up ffs !

It's like a good few come on JUST to see WHO they can attack and use bad language on, what's THAT about at all ?

Fuck off and grow a pair, so I think differently from HOW you want ALL to think then ? As if...... away and chase yer tails.

Go read what I say in a few of the posts on this same thread, idiots.

Potty mouth? You'd probably be better off at the rugby. Or maybe dressage.

As is YOUR continual complaining, grow a pair :000000082:

What's with your complaining, away and write summit constructive instead of sniping others on the forum dude.

Yet another thread hijacked and ruined by yours truly. Well you got the attention you craved yet again. I'm just glad that you will never sit next to me at Ibrox. I'd have to sit on my hands for 90 minutes.

Either you really believe what you are saying, which is pathetic or you are fishing,which is pathetic.

Not fishing nor pathetic, WHO are you ?

Of course I think what I do.... others on here just spout for the sake of it though I've noticed.

Whaaa's like US, crap. YOU, yes you cushy, you saw last weeks game then ? IT fills you with good spirit and hope cos' no matter how many times we are pish, Super CAN'T get these players to be able to pass to one another say four or five times in any game so far this season.... STILL think we are summit to consider goos enough to win tomorrow ? I don't ... but fo anyone else for arguing and name-calling..... It's a forum..... you get to say WHAT you think. :nosfa:

Yet another thread hijacked and ruined by yours truly. Well you got the attention you craved yet again. I'm just glad that you will never sit next to me at Ibrox. I'd have to sit on my hands for 90 minutes.

Not when we score you wouldn't :000000082:

Never mind your 'he's meant to be...' I've probably saw more Gers games than you've had hot dinners dude.

Some of my pals are of the same thinking as you potty-mouths what with the wha's like us pish..... if you are a bad side , waken-up to the fact and wish the lads in our blue jerseys all the best but if on a daily forum, try speaking/typing your mind rather than spouting crap to make yourself look big or summit.... try calling a spade a spade and see some sense maybe ?

I'd doubt very much if we will beat this scumdee-utd side, hope we do but only if the draw in this competition went our way,, scared ? not a fookin chance..... want our 'brilliant sid'e to be humped by 'them', you bet.

Reality never hurts though good luck in a cup competition is nice.

SHOULD we be playing in this cup competition, I say no. It's MY opinion, it doesn't matter that a few think I'm wrong though................ IT'S A FORUM. Type what you... what YOU think and stop trying to appease others within the forum. :nosfa:

you hope we win but only if we dont draw cellic? .....chances are we will meet them at some stage and we should embrace it rather than shrink from it. We are not that great, but neither are they.

Not fishing nor pathetic, WHO are you ?

Of course I think what I do.... others on here just spout for the sake of it though I've noticed.

Whaaa's like US, crap. YOU, yes you cushy, you saw last weeks game then ? IT fills you with good spirit and hope cos' no matter how many times we are pish, Super CAN'T get these players to be able to pass to one another say four or five times in any game so far this season.... STILL think we are summit to consider goos enough to win tomorrow ? I don't ... but fo anyone else for arguing and name-calling..... It's a forum..... you get to say WHAT you think. :nosfa:

the teams limitations, many as they are, are not the issue. I hope they dont have your spirit though or else what would be the point?

Yet another thread hijacked and ruined by yours truly. Well you got the attention you craved yet again.

Really, I crave attention ?

Wouldn't that be the wee dorks who simply swear without creating sentences to explain anything in a proper manner and make constructive sentence ?

Wee one line sweary single lines only serve to show how non-intelligent folk are, LOOK this is a daily forum.... we all have ideas and opinions, typing one line bad language lines are NOT how it should be.

So I don't fancy our chances, I don't want us even IN this cup competition and I don't wanna play 'them' in this cup competition..................... so , that's MY opinion..... doesn't matter WHAT anyone else things tbh,, it's MY post, MY opinion.... get it ?

If you do not agree with my opinion then obviously you can type in you own opinion on the matter BUT to simply attack a fella for having a differing opinion..... that's sad, sad in the extreme.

the teams limitations, many as they are, are not the issue. I hope they dont have your spirit though or else what would be the point?

Indeed, well..... maybe you are starting to convince me toward your own way of thinking cushy, thx for that.

you hope we win but only if we dont draw cellic? .....chances are we will meet them at some stage and we should embrace it rather than shrink from it. We are not that great, but neither are they.

Maybe I just haven't actually got across as to how MUCH I hate this sfa lot and spl....given a choice though, I wouldn't be taking part in it is all..... just my opinion mind.

Wouldn't that be the wee dorks who simply swear without creating sentences to explain anything in a proper manner and make constructive sentence ?

Wee one line sweary single lines only serve to show how non-intelligent folk are, LOOK this is a daily forum.... we all have ideas and opinions, typing one line bad language lines are NOT how it should be.

So I don't fancy our chances, I don't want us even IN this cup competition and I don't wanna play 'them' in this cup competition..................... so , that's MY opinion..... doesn't matter WHAT anyone else things tbh,, it's MY post, MY opinion.... get it ?

If you do not agree with my opinion then obviously you can type in you own opinion on the matter BUT to simply attack a fella for having a differing opinion..... that's sad, sad in the extreme.

Going by the fact you type a lot of words but little sense... then yes you crave attention. Who you gonna noise up next? I have never sworn. Judge me by my actions not by those of others.

By the way it's unintelligent.

Going by the fact you type a lot of words but little sense... then yes you crave attention. Who you gonna noise up next? I have never sworn. Judge me by my actions not by those of others.

Your posts make little or no sense.

By the way it's unintelligent.

Oh my !

Here's the intelligent ones of the forum.... go read ! :000000082:

Yeah that outcome would be great !

There are too many gangsters on just wanting to have a go cos' the dissagree with summit, hence why is say grow-up.

In general anything CAN happen in footy... seen it many times but if I want to say my bit then that's fine too....... and we are pish, anyone saying anything to the contrary is self deluding.

This doesn't mean I don'e want us to win this league but as far as This scottish cup is concerned.... yes I DO wish we were not even involved as I recon that is smacks of a type of double standards.

1. We do indeed hate the sfa/spl.... oh I know, let's take part in their scottish cup ???? Nah like I said I'd have told em where to stick it, of course you use the grey matter and in the first round you play the reserves etc.

2. As you guys at the sfa KNOW our fans hate you but hey-ho, we'll STILL take part in your cup ?

No gangster just a passionate bear that will meat you if you want,TBO not going to happen cause your a snivelling we MHanky IMO

No gangster just a passionate bear that will meat you if you want,TBO not going to happen cause your a snivelling we MHanky IMO

You wanna meat ?

For real ?

Like I said before.... some of you dudes DO need to grow-up.

How sad you sound here.

Would you perhaps want my address at all ?

Do you know where Garrowhill/ Baillieston area is at all (though for your good self I wouldn't enquire any more)