Demonised For Being A Successful Football Club?

shankillblue1

Are we simply to believe that over the last year that we have been demonised by allcomers and it's appearing that it will continue until the end of time, all for gaining a new owner of very dubious and unscrupulous character, who didn't pay taxes due and as a consequence of his actions we were nearly put out of existence?

Yes, we have a proud and world breaking record, but does that warrant the hatred and inequity being shown to us by rival fans, by the football authorities who were complicit in CW's tennure, by the mhedia and by the police?

I cannot simply believe that such hatred and such a conserted campaign of demonisation of our club and our support being played out very publicy is simply borne out of jealousy and envy of our footballing achievements, even from our biggest rivals and it just being football rivalry.

So, I ask my fellow bears, what is the force driving this hatred and inequity towards us? Is it something more than football and football rivalry and I am confident that this is indeed the case, because if it is, the future of our club, our country and our civil liberties is not a very bright one and the apologists amongst us can take great pride in allowing it to happen, in their...''what's this or that got to do with football?". I would say, just everything, then again, I maybe wrong and stand corrected.

I think it's to do with more than football tbh. There was no business sense in any of the decisions of the past year. Half the premier league would love man utds spot but they know what they bring to the English game. We are Scotland's equivalent and they really went to town on us. Alex salmond wouldnt step in for us but he said different when it came to hearts. The sfa gave us a transfer embargo for basically going into administration plus the hefty fine for god knows what.

The BBC made up allegations of cheating and that prompted the SPL to 'investigate" side letters that state how said players will be paid and that results in the media minus 1 or 2 chomping at the bit for removal of title's.

1 team gains from all of this and you can be sure if RFC were dead then Alex salmond would have succeeded on his vote next year

Apart from Bigotry in all this as LF suggests the Political Drive in all of this is Evident .

We are being castigated by our own Apologist Gentry, who would rather suckle up to those in Power at Government, and Religious Organisations who are Corrupt ,and abusing Power amongst other things.

This Country has turned in to a place of Hatred, and Condemnation of those who would speak up against them.

The Working Class usthe People are being Chastised, and accused by those corrupt and in Seats of Power .

Some of our alleged own need to waken up to this and are Sleepwalking into Oblivion .

If things continue to go Unchallenged then we could end up Back in to a situation like Murray , there seems to be a Power Struggle within Ibrox , and the Suits are Terrified to take the Mhedia on ,and any other organisation on who would see our Fans and Club Cast out .

I believe CG is trying hard to move us on ,but there are those who would like this Power Struggle go on as it splits our Club.

The daft Boys on Saturday are certainly not the Enemy, the men and spivs who do the Mhedia reporting, and the Businessmen hanging around Ibrox are a bigger danger as you say they are the Apologists who are quick to turn on our Fans ,and agree with those who would see us Dead and Buried.

They need to Fight for our Club ,not Capitulate at the Scream of every Hater in the Country who is Offended at every Turn.

Our Club must Grow a Pair of Balls ,and start to Fight Back ,or they are just going to Kick us the Fans, which are the Rightful savours of Rangers .

The men in Suits Screwed us ,and I hope CG doesn't allow them to do it again .

Investors are Fine ,but they will be loooong gone when the Fan's aren't.

Good post nacho.

There is war going on, not a war the armament type, but a war of mind games, propaganda and sublinimal brain-washing. We are losing it though.

You only need to look through this forum to see the "gullibles" and appeasers.