How Much has this charade cost Scottish Football.

Smile

Plus how much has it cost Rangers in terms of investment and blackened our name.

We should fight this fine and look for the removal of the current crop of scum running the SPL/SFA.

Who's paying for these judges and commissions in an effort to crush us.

I cant wait to see the SPL books now.

Shocking amount of money has been wasted investigating Rangers ebt's not only from within Scottish football but from HMRC as well and for what?

A few admin errors and a tiny amount of tax owed.

The cost of this witch hunt must now be way over the £10m mark and counting, money that should have been spent on grass roots football and hospitals, not to pander to a bunch of bigots on Kerryfail street.

Shocking amount of money has been wasted investigating Rangers ebt's not only from within Scottish football but from HMRC as well and for what?

A few admin errors and an tiny amount of tax owed.

The cost of this witch hunt must now be way over the £10m mark and counting, money that should have been spent on grass roots football and hospitals, not to pander to a bunch of bigots of Kerryfail street.

I cant wait till they publish the books this farce has ran and ran and achieved nothing.

Bigotry and Jealousy seems to be the main motive here.

Surely all our haters in the SPL must now look at how they have been conned. If they let the same people stay in charge of them and the SFA they will end up with nothing. As a pensioner and working abroad educating locals, I think I should come home and educate the Scottish hating public. How has our football come to this? I am sorry to say it is due to one person and he is CEO of a team from the east, certainly not a wise man

The fine and the legal costs will be deducted from the money retained by the SPL for us finishing 2nd last season. The losers are creditors of oldco and Scottish football in general.

They cant do that. The fuck you jack, im ok attitude will not wash with BDO. BDO will recover all monies due. They will then distribute the pot by a pence in the pound deal so that all creditors get an equal percentage of the oldco kitty.

They cant do that. The fuck you jack, im ok attitude will not wash with BDO. BDO will recover all monies due. They will then distribute the pot by a pence in the pound deal so that all creditors get an equal percentage of the oldco kitty.

They should become creditors like the others that we haven't paid off.