Why are we in Division 3? - By Ally McCoist

scarkev

The more I look at this the more I am convinced that the relegation to Div. 3 was illegal.

Point 1: Rangers football club was sold to CG before the Old Co. went into liquidation.

Point 2: A ten point penalty was levied as per the rules regarding a club or its parent company going into administration. A club going into administration does not get relegated automatically to my understanding of the rules.

Point Three: As the club itself continued with an un-broken history and having transferred to a new owner, why was there a requirement to hold a vote on the clubs SPL membership? Remember the club did not go into liquidation at any time.

Point Four: If a vote on retaining membership was required through the rules as it had been purchased by a new owner did the same vote take place when c****c and other clubs in the league changed owners in recent years. If there were votes held on these occasions were they passed as a mere procedural matter, and if so why was it different in the case of Rangers? Point

Five: If our demotion was deemed to have been for withholding PAYE/Tax payments, why if this is the rule have Hearts not suffered the same fate? Remember there is a Police investigation into this the CW acquisition of Rangers by CW that may find that this money was removed from the club illegally and as such the club would be the victim of a crime as much as HMRC.

Point Six: As questions had already been raised about the legal status of CW why was there no “fit and proper owner” investigation held by the football authorities before his acquisition of the club?

Point Seven: The demotion to Div. 3 was carried out without regard to whether or not any crime football or otherwise had been committed by Rangers or against Rangers. It was sold to the people of Scotland and the supporters of the other clubs as a pre-defined set of actions to cheat on and off the field of play. This was perpetuated by the chairmen of three specific SPL clubs, one of whom provided the various sound bites that would be used to champion their own agenda via a number of likeminded journalists and bloggers. Remember some of these bloggers or self-styled journalists have had some very colourful past legally and in some cases have shown open support for terrorist organisations operating within the British Isles.

The means by which Rangers were relegated to Div. 3 has been exposed at false via the results of the BTC and the SPL Independent Panel. The latter featured a man who had been employed by the same people to bring about a judgement of a player embargo that went on to be ruled as illegal on an appeal to the courts. It could have been viewed that by inviting him to take part in the later process that those who had been the driving force behind it would have expected the result to have been a given. One can understand that given this their lack of understanding of the result that was actually given.

I would agree that as a club Rangers must move on, however that does not mean that they should be expected to accept what has gone on without an independent inquiry into the actions of those leading Scottish football, and the actions of various senior office bearers at other clubs for their part in the witch-hunt that has gone on and into their agendas for bringing it about. These people have been guilty of using terms such as “financial doping” to justify their cause, the term “match fixing” had even been used. Well I would like to have an inquiry in to what could be termed by a layman as “league fixing” and whether or not it could have applied as deliberate or accidental product of what has gone on over the last couple of years. It has been my experience of life that the answer to most questions are answered by the common phrases “who are the only ones stand to benefit” and “follow the money”.

Nine million quid eh?

All they fuckers who left us without a care in the world, the ones who keep telling anyone that listens that they love Rangers.

Their combined transfer frees would be more , all the money the spl/sfa owe us?

And people tell me I'm bitter, yes I'm fucking bitter.

Due to tims in high places, just goes to show the best part of their mhanky support are bitter bastards. This was a witch hunt from the highest order. What I can remember from last year which hasn't really been discussed in these threads is the timing of things, we were made to look like an unsaleable product, a poison chalice and if we remember back when we had all these bidders coming in for the club, the SFA hit us with an illegal transfer ban, or the daily rebel/ bbc would bring yet another negative story out.or when Bill Miller looked like he was going to be the preferred bidder and the gutter press focused on a banner which was made by a couple of fans telling him where to go. We were put in div 3 because the majority of ppl in Scotland believed we were guilty of owing over 100 million, because that's what we were being told from the likes of Britney and co. that and the fact no one from Rangers was defending us or denying we were not guilty. the money for the tax that wasn't paid 9 million or so is a pittance to a club like Rangers, as shown with the share issue raising over 20 mil. plying our trade in the lowest division.

what fucked their evil plan up was us, the fans, we stepped up and are continuing to do so, they may have had a victory with us being where we are, but it's us who will benefit the most in all this, our young team can only get better and better, the team that we will have when we are back at the top will be a joy to watch if we can keep them all and a few added bits of quality.