Green ESPN

JamieG54

Celtic statement "ill timed and inappropriate"

CG speaking well

Gordon smith wanting the "5 way agreement" author named, CG says to he will in his book

Craigan telling other teams to concentrate on their own clubs and not rangers!

Pretty good all round

Excuse my ignorance, I've been through the ringer the last 18 months and read a lot about our predicament. I think my eyes must be painted on as this is the first i have heard or seen of the "5 way agreement". Any links, details etc?

Excuse my ignorance, I've been through the ringer the last 18 months and read a lot about our predicament. I think my eyes must be painted on as this is the first i have heard or seen of the "5 way agreement". Any links, details etc?

SPL Beeks drew up a 5 way agreement we would have to sign to get into the SPL at the start of this season

This included surrendering 5 titles, numerous cup wins, transfer embargo, fines etc. can't remember the full details but in sure you could find it online

CG of course told them to poke it up their arse hence we are in div 3

Edit - this also included waving the right to appeal ANY decision they made against us

SPL Beeks drew up a 5 way agreement we would have to sign to get into the SPL at the start of this season

This included surrendering 5 titles, numerous cup wins, transfer embargo, fines etc. can't remember the full details but in sure you could find it online

Edit - this also included waving the right to appeal ANY decision they made against us

Thanks WATP1, I know now what your mean but hadn't heard this 5 way agreement thing. Cheers

You can't help liking Charles :cgreen: