Visiting Ibrox

Rhodeboy

Hello all fellow Ger's fans. As I am new to this forum I have a quick question. As a very rare species ie a Rangers fan from rep of Ireland, I am hoping to visit Ibrox with my son who is 10.

Do you guys think I would get slot of grief from other Rangers fans cause of my accent :-((

It's tough enough being a loyal Rangers fan here at home with all the plastic IRA men.

Any feedback appreciated.

WATP

Hello all fellow Ger's fans. As I am new to this forum I have a quick question. As a very rare species ie a Rangers fan from rep of Ireland, I am hoping to visit Ibrox with my son who is 10.

Do you guys think I would get slot of grief from other Rangers fans cause of my accent :-((

It's tough enough being a loyal Rangers fan here at home with all the plastic IRA men.

WATP

:shifty:

No never had the pleasure. But tried to follow games as much as possible on BBC. The atmosphere always seems to be electric. It would be a chance to wear my colours without having to look over my shoulder.

No never had the pleasure. But tried to follow games as much as possible on BBC. The atmosphere always seems to be electric. It would be a chance to wear my colours without having to look over my shoulder.

Mate, if your colours are Royal Blue, you can have an accent like the Clangers if you want.

Oh, and if you really want to follow the Gers, all you need to do is sign up to Rangers TV. £5 GBP a month.

Thanks lads. Looking forward to giving Penny Arcade a blast. Makes a change from listening to mhanky scummy shite here in Oirland.

So, now that that's settled - you need to edit your last post. There's an offensive word in it - and it's not shite. ;)

anyone who supports the 'Gers will be fine amongst The People.

Fenians, Irish republicans, one eyed hottentots, guys with humps, missing limbs etc.

everyone welcome..........we are an inclusive club

well mabye left handers are a bit suspect........a wee bit sinister

.......turning door knobs the wrong way, demanding special scissors and screwdrivers....

what's all that about !

Fenians, Irish republicans, one eyed hottentots, guys with humps, missing limbs etc.

.......turning door knobs the wrong way, demanding special scissors and screwdrivers....

what's all that about !

Leftist bastard!

I know my post has been received by some with a degree of scepticism and others thinking it is BS. Just I wouldn't give a crap about myself but wouldn't like my boy Colin having anything derogatory said to him.

For the record, religion - anti papist I come from a mixed religion background.

And definitely not a Fenian, my family were constantly intimidated by republican bastards here in republic during the troubles.

There's my explanation for veering towards the Gers rather than Celtic , plus as my boy says Celtic are all dirty looking b####rds.

WATP

Why would you get grief for your accent? There are thousands of Northern Irish people come over to watch Rangers. Alot of people who here the Irish accent at Ibrox would just assume your from Northern Ireland most won't see any difference.

what's all that about !

Oi.........Im deeply hurt by that....

and you forgot the left-handed corkscrew and cheque book - both of which i have

Also, it is a well-known fact that everyone is born right-handed, but only the gifted overcome it :D