Back to Basics

Gaz92

Good effort gaz but unfortunately whilst the mainstream media continue to print misleading and inaccurate reports on us as a club and our supposed guilt then there can be no progress.

Whilst "journalists" such as Keevins are still claiming on live radio we went into admin with 100's of millions on debt the picture will not clear as your average "neutral" will still be under the impression rangers are the reason the countries in a mess..

Until we sort out the message being received we have no chance of moving onto football unfortunately and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Good effort gaz but unfortunately whilst the mainstream media continue to print misleading and inaccurate reports on us as a club and our supposed guilt then there can be no progress.

Whilst "journalists" such as Keevins are still claiming on live radio we went into admin with 100's of millions on debt the picture will not clear as your average "neutral" will still be under the impression rangers are the reason the countries in a mess..

Until we sort out the message being received we have no chance of moving onto football unfortunately and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

I'd imagine there is issues still to be resolved, but Scottish football simply cannot carry on the way it's going.