(Some) Rangers fans against the name change.

Since1872

Has one opinion on one issue only - that's not a Rangers fan - that's someone with an agenda

And I'm confident that almost anyone on here would back up my assertion that I'm not one for calling for bans very often, nor am I intolerant of those with different opinions from mine, so to say that that sums me up is very disingenuous.

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone if they're a Rangers fan or not?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone if they're a Rangers fan or not?

I'm not telling him anything.

I'm voicing my opinion.

Now I'm very tired, and I really don't want to continue this incessant fighting with you. That's why I put you on ignore in the first place.

Much as you may say you don't bait me (I edited it from goad) - we both know that you do. (tu)

goodnight again.

I'm not telling him anything.

I'm voicing my opinion.

Now I'm very tired, and I really don't want to continue this incessant fighting with you. That's why I put you on ignore in the first place.

Much as you may say you don't bait me (I edited it from goad) - we both know that you do. (tu)

goodnight again.

:lol:

When's Murray Park being re-named?That will happen, more important things to sort out atm.

When's the Olympiakos friendly?That was before we got kicked into div3, so never went ahead.

Where are the signings from the Euros?Didn't happen due to losing spl status. Did u seriously expect it after that?

Where are the "4 or 5" pre-contracts that were "shortly to be announced?That will come out in due course. Name one other team that has announced their precontracts for nxt season yet"

When's the Sky series about our recovery?That wasn't a promise either, maybe sky pulled the plug we got the rising documentary anyway.

When is our link to the Dallas Cowboys kicking in?That was a passing comment as being a possibility, not a promise.

Why did we need to push through an IPO in less than a week, the week before Xmas, giving fans and fans group little chance of organising their money?He promised it before the years end, and he delivered that promise.

Why did Whyte say he met Green just before Xmas?Green admitted to meeting Whyte, what's your point?

When are we getting the two different boards?we have already got 2 boards ya nugget.

What's the £22m for?It's in the prospectus that every real Rangers fan has.

When are the stadium refurbishments starting?How is that a broken promise?

If we're to make £100m a year and only limit £30m to wages, where's the rest going?Again, nothing to do with any promises that have been made or broken.

When are we going to see strides in the youth and development aspect we keep hearing about?It's only a couple of months in, what the fuck are you expecting to see this early?

When are these global academies actually starting?These things don't happen over night. Maybe that is where some of the £100m is going

When's the ticket office moving?As soon as edmiston house is sorted.

When are we building this museum with cafe/bar facilities?Again, need to wait for edmiston house getting renovated.

When's this ground breaking official media technology kicking off?

What is Brian Laudrup's role, other than playing to the gallery?Brian Laudrup has no role that I know of.

When are we buying the Arsenal shares back, and when's the friendly?The Arsenal shares was just a passing comment, no Rangers fan wants them back because we know thats impossible. When do you think the friendly will be? in the middle of the season?

When's the Man Utd legends game?Can't mind the date, but it's on a bank holiday Monday.

When are we announcing the feeder club links with teams all over the globe?

When's the stadium expansion starting?No one said we were expanding the stadium.

I answered all your questions in ur quote above this, the fact you don't know the answers yourself tells me all I need to know about you. Was good to meet you. Adios.

Correct. Green's lies are far worse.

What lies has Green told?

You can have your say on the stadium renaming but I will point out a few things:

Firstly, most if not all of us would prefer that the stadium renaming wasn't happening but we are all realists and the Club needs income.

Secondly, it will always be known as Ibrox to every Rangers fan, not the Sports Direct Ibrox Stadium.

Thirdly, it is a short-term deal.

Lastly, it is clear that the majority of fans accept the situation otherwise there would be a far bigger outcry.

List of some sponsored stadiums:

In England:

Emirates

Etihad

Reebok

Ricoh

Britannia

KC

DW

John Smith's

In Germany:

Allianz Arena

Signal Iduna Park

Veltins Arena

Mercedes Benz Arena

Imtech Arena

Esprit Arena

Rhein Energie Stadion

BayArena

Volkswagen Arena

Red Bull Arena

AWD Arena

Norway:

Aker Stadium

Holland:

Philips Stadion

Grolsch Veste

Austria:

Hypo Group Arena

Red Bull Arena

Well you need to open your eyes a bit.

This is a forum for Rangers supporters - shall I give you the dictionary definition of supporter?

Yeah because nobody ever starts a negative topic about Rangers in here.

Yeah because nobody ever starts a negative topic about Rangers in here.

first post mate. most people join a forum to speak with like-minded folk. Only a few court controversy with their first post - and they invariably end up banned sooner rather than later.

I follow the guy that has the blog on twitter. He's a good bear, he doesn't like Charles Green. Doesn't make him less of a fan. I don't really agree with him, but everyone has an opinion. Debate is good, it makes the forum worth reading. (Until it turns petty)

Sure, but the forum and its members deserve to be treated with respect. It's just not right to come in guns a blazing and fighting with everyone from your first post. I'm sure you didn't do that when you joined.

That's my opinion anyway.

He's got an opinion on the name change and he doesn't like Charles Green. He's entitled to it, as much as you are yours.

People have been critical of Ally as manager, have raised important questions, do they have an agenda?!

As I said in a previous post, debate is good. This forum would be utterly pointless if everyone thought the same and towed the party line.

It's still not right to come into a group and attack their leader with your first post.

Anyway, I don't want to engage with him, so he's on my ignore list already.

The rest of you can engage with him as you see fit.

Time will tell...

Sure, but the forum and its members deserve to be treated with respect. It's just not right to come in guns a blazing and fighting with everyone from your first post. I'm sure you didn't do that when you joined.

Am with you on this one. If he is indeed one of us, he certainly hasn't introduced himself in the best fashion.

Can't see him lasting very long on here. Maybe he should go join the union bears forum or something.

Ot even better, put "his" questions to CG in a letter and maybe get his problems sorted out from the man himself rather than coming on here and branding him a liar without any proof at all.

He's got an opinion on the name change and he doesn't like Charles Green. He's entitled to it, as much as you are yours.

People have been critical of Ally as manager, have raised important questions, do they have an agenda?!

As I said in a previous post, debate is good. This forum would be utterly pointless if everyone thought the same and towed the party line.

He never even mentioned the name change. He has only accused CG of lying and all of us blindly believing everything Charles says. This guy isn't the guy who wrote the blog he linked.

I refer you to my previous post...

Are you sure you're in the right forum?

Rhetorical question - no need to answer. I'm out of this thread. not to my taste. Enjoy your time here.

By questioning Charles Green he's not a supporter of Rangers?

That's actually mental, completely and utterly mental.

:lol: :lol:

You take online forums too serious, relax and take a break from they keyboard FFS.

It's still not right to come into a group and attack their leader with your first post.

Eh, pardon? It's this type of shite that leads to some fans getting angry at other bears and ends up blogs like this which you obviously disapprove of and its probably the type of comment which makes Green think he can call our club "Charles Green's Rangers". Charles Green, CEO of Rangers for 8/9 months? He is not my "leader" and this is not his Rangers.