Mark Walters

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't remember too much about him but if asked I'd have said he was a one trick pony with his step over.

Have looked through some of the old clips and I was very much wrong.

Seriously mate? You're waaaay older than me and I remember him pretty vividly!

One trick pony, he defo wisnae! Good big game player and a skilful guy and he had a good game intelligence and vision. Top player. Great to watch.

Seriously mate? You're waaaay older than me and I remember him pretty vividly!

One trick pony, he defo wisnae! Good big game player and a skilful guy and he had a good game intelligence and vision. Top player. Great to watch.

Was too in awe of Prytz :dry: .

It's probably because I'm older I don't remember too well, senility comes with that passage of time :(

Understandable for Walters to choose Souness and Liverpool but i'd be amazed if he does'nt regret it big time .Walters and Rangers were a perfect match and his ability was up there with the very best of Gers wingers past or present.Sometimes in football you get the perfect platform to perform on and his stunning performaces in old firm games were only surpassed by Albertz and laudrup and thats where it counts if your a non scottish player ,unlike Huistra and Flo who'd let the game pass them by.

Understandable for Walters to choose Souness and Liverpool but i'd be amazed if he does'nt regret it big time .Walters and Rangers were a perfect match and his ability was up there with the very best of Gers wingers past or present.Sometimes in football you get the perfect platform to perform on and his stunning performaces in old firm games were only surpassed by Albertz and laudrup and thats where it counts if your a non scottish player ,unlike Huistra and Flo who'd let the game pass them by.

You have to remember at that time we were having to get rid of a lot of English players because of the three foreigner rule in Europe as well.