The young players are shit.

i agree complete over reaction what do people expect from us take the bottle of buckie away from your mouth and accept the facts were under transfer embargo our squad was depleted what else do u expect ally had no choice to sign players he would never of wanted to sign but had to make up numbers, i like the fact youngsers are playing. with guidance i think young mckay will be a good player hes got pace and can take on a player, i've been imprssed with macleod untill he got injured weve been seeing alot more of little and his banging them in for fun, i cant see why everyones kicking up a fuss, i expect new faces in and more a challenge for places next season which can only be a good thing

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So its a over reaction to say the young players who have being training and playing all year are shit but okay to say a young inexperienced manager winning the league is shit?

shit is shit it just becomes older shit with age. A little bit of improvement can come with experience and repetition, but you don't become skillful your still got the same basic level of skill you started with just a little more refined.

So you'll still be a shit poster after 1637 posts?