Keeping the Customer Happy

Gaz92

Well said Gaz we are staggering over the line here like the drunken husband staggering home to his nagging wife. The supporters who pay good money in hard times are being short changed bu the football on show and if things dont improve our word record breaking attendences at the start of the season will seem like a distant memory. The club cant take the support forgranted, and im sure Charles Green has realised the biggest obstacle to getting the club back to the top could well be the awful football and lame excuses coming from the players and management, which will inevitably lead to drastic changes in both. Times are looking bleak unless a massive reality check hits certain people at Ibrox that our current situation cannot excuse apathy and lack of desire in the dressing room.

Well said Gaz we are staggering over the line here like the drunken husband staggering home to his nagging wife. The supporters who pay good money in hard times are being short changed bu the football on show and if things dont improve our word record breaking attendences at the start of the season will seem like a distant memory. The club cant take the support forgranted, and im sure Charles Green has realised the biggest obstacle to getting the club back to the top could well be the awful football and lame excuses coming from the players and management, which will inevitably lead to drastic changes in both. Times are looking bleak unless a massive reality check hits certain people at Ibrox that our current situation cannot excuse apathy and lack of desire in the dressing room.

point well made

Agree fully gaz....the thing is people talk about loyalty and things like that but the reality is football is now a luxury for most folk....if the team/club don't appeal to the fans then it becomes easier to find other things to do....in the past I would have arranged my day or cancelled anything to go to the football but the reality is at the moment it doesn't hold the same appeal to alot of folk and green has a duty to do something about that!

Well perhaps I see things differently, but I don't see rangers as a company of which I buy a product - of which I complain about and protest when I've been given something which doesn't meet the standards advertised.

I see Rangers as an institution, a family I'm part of. Like other families, sometimes things don't go to plan and tension exists between people, but we must learn to stick together in order to keep our club healthy and be equipped to deal with enemies.

Well perhaps I see things differently, but I don't see rangers as a company of which I buy a product - of which I complain about and protest when I've been given something which doesn't meet the standards advertised.

I see Rangers as an institution, a family I'm part of. Like other families, sometimes things don't go to plan and tension exists between people, but we must learn to stick together in order to keep our club healthy and be equipped to deal with enemies.

But you pay to be a part of that family (if you go to the games) so although I take your point you are a customer.....ultimately it's not those fans who will go regardless that's the issue....it's those on the cusp who will make the difference in terms of our progression...over the next few years the fans are more important than ever before and we need as many as possible to stick with us and the club has a duty to try and facilitate that....encouraging young and old, new and returning fans to buy tickets and enjoy their experience...

But would you allow a family member to drag the whole family down or would you help them.

But would you allow a family member to drag the whole family down or would you help them.

I think it is unclear whom in the family is to blame,

is it the young players? (the young players are shit thread)

is it the first team? (sandaza, black, kyle etc are shit threads)

is it mccoist? (the mccoist out threads)

it might even be the coaches! (been mentioned as to what they actually do)

it might be many things, so no, i definitely dont think you put all of the blame on the one person you think it might be and then out them. simply because, it might not be them and that's hardly fair is it?

people say the buck stops with mccoist, surely it should stop at the employers of mccoist whom still believe in him?

everyone can see something is wrong, but no one but the people inside ibrox know what the real problem is. some arrogant people will insist they know exactly what the problem but this in essance is flawed.

let's look at this very differently;

if a circuit board containing many components was not producing the desired effect, it was malfunctioning. yet, one of the components was red hot - the cpu, well beyond safe limits. would you remove the cpu and replace it with another or should you try and find the reason for the overheating?

a lot of the guys on here would replace the cpu straight away, now it would prob function ok and then the same problem would more than likely occur. with the same crapped out component or components staying in place.

should we not be a little more wise, and support out team and management until we collectively know for sure where the problem lies?

it's clear by the amount of finger pointing at so many different people in rangers that we actually are not sure who or what is to blame for the current crap product.

For me there seems to be a blind loyality by fans who don't go to games. Some fans don't realise how grim we are. The ssme old excuse are a joke.

are you not allowing people whom have a different point of veiw from you have their say by dismissing them all as being blindinly loyal and not true rangers supporters?

are you really wanting to go down that road?

are you not allowing people whom have a different point of veiw from you have their say by dismissing them all as being blindinly loyal and not true rangers supporters?

are you really wanting to go down that road?

Not at all everone is allowed there own opinion but if we are talking about buying a product it's the fans who go to games that will make a difference.

I think it is unclear whom in the family is to blame,

is it the young players? (the young players are shit thread)

is it the first team? (sandaza, black, kyle etc are shit threads)

is it mccoist? (the mccoist out threads)

it might even be the coaches! (been mentioned as to what they actually do)

it might be many things, so no, i definitely dont think you put all of the blame on the one person you think it might be and then out them. simply because, it might not be them and that's hardly fair is it?

people say the buck stops with mccoist, surely it should stop at the employers of mccoist whom still believe in him?

everyone can see something is wrong, but no one but the people inside ibrox know what the real problem is. some arrogant people will insist they know exactly what the problem but this in essance is flawed.

let's look at this very differently;

if a circuit board containing many components was not producing the desired effect, it was malfunctioning. yet, one of the components was red hot - the cpu, well beyond safe limits. would you remove the cpu and replace it with another or should you try and find the reason for the overheating?

a lot of the guys on here would replace the cpu straight away, now it would prob function ok and then the same problem would more than likely occur. with the same crapped out component or components staying in place.

should we not be a little more wise, and support out team and management until we collectively know for sure where the problem lies?

it's clear by the amount of finger pointing at so many different people in rangers that we actually are not sure who or what is to blame for the current crap product.

To use your analogy involving the PCB. There will be occasions when there are many faults, but tackling the biggest problem always offers the biggest gain. Ally is the CPU.

To use your analogy involving the PCB. There will be occasions when there are many faults, but tackling the biggest problem always offers the biggest gain. Ally is the CPU.

Like i said no one actually knows where the biggest problem lies other than the people inside Ibrox, so it's as if you missed the main point of my last post. So many differing views and finger pointing - even in existance on this forum, whom are you to say that McCoist is definitely the biggest problem within Rangers.

Give us evidence - and i mean real evidence - not just quoting poor displays and your opinion as to the cause of them and you'll find the majority of the "blind loyal" will fall into the ally must go camp.

Like i said no one actually knows where the biggest problem lies other than the people inside Ibrox, so it's as if you missed the main point of my last post. So many differing views and finger pointing - even in existance on this forum, whom are you to say that McCoist is definitely the biggest problem within Rangers.

Give us evidence - and i mean real evidence - not just quoting poor displays and your opinion as to the cause of them and you'll find the majority of the "blind loyal" will fall into the ally must go camp.

Who picks the team, formation and tactics? Who oversees training and all other football business.

Who picks the team, formation and tactics? Who oversees training and all other football business.

mccoist deals with most of this and has the final say - yes, but i think you'll find that it's actually collective, even with regard to tactics, formation and personnel. to think mccoist does all of these things alone is a bit nuts. and to think the team, formation and tactics are the only problem here is a bit simplistic. since most of the team are effected - including our youngsters it's a bit more intelligent to think there must be something else at work here.

i'm not going to go through all the things i think are wrong, i've done it plenty times before, all i'm asking for is a bit of sanity.

Of course, but when it comes to your season ticket, you buying it from the club is customer/business transaction. If people don't like what the business is offering, they won't buy the product.

Of course Rangers are more than just a business, but the club views the fans as customers when it comes to buying tickets, and it's important that they take the fans seriously to keep them coming back.

Cheers for the comments.