We Suck: Are You Helping or Making It Worse?

Guest Andypendek

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's Le Guen got to do with Ally?

He said earlier that real loyal fans support the manager fully and trust in the manager to get it right.....I simply asked if that philosophy was relevant for him under le guen! He has yet to answer!

You really are boring me know and you continue to contradict yourself.....do you have an answer for me yet re le guen? If you maybe for a second stopped and realised the majority of posters are very much pro ally the legend but are critical of his attributes as a manager! Doesn't make him any less a legend but you think what you want mate....

if you can't see that Ally deserves your patience and support I do feel sorry for you - Ally is the man for the job and stunning that given what he has done for us including the fact he is winning this league at a canter is not enough for you - probably no one ever will be !

if you can't see that Ally deserves your patience and support I do feel sorry for you - Ally is the man for the job and stunning that given what he has done for us including the fact he is winning this league at a canter is not enough for you - probably no one ever will be !

Still no answer on le guen.....????

Ally is the man for the job? Yet you still haven't provided any evidence to back up that claim....

Ohh BP9 it's me that feels sorry for you....by all means have an opinion and many will praise you for backing ally in spite of everything we have seen and heard but the moral argument and the loyalty stuff is getting old and less valid as time goes by.

Still no answer on le guen.....????

Ally is the man for the job? Yet you still haven't provided any evidence to back up that claim....

Ohh BP9 it's me that feels sorry for you....by all means have an opinion and many will praise you for backing ally in spite of everything we have seen and heard but the moral argument and the loyalty stuff is getting old and less valid as time goes by.

you have ignored every positive comment and reason I have made about keeping Ally - as I said you seem to equate your own volume of posts - mainly digging at Ally or some aspect or the management - with rationale - it's not. On le guen I have no idea if he would have been good or not as his bottle went quickly so hindsight says no - but I think most of us bought into what he said but but he could not deliver - Ally however is delivering and based i what he has done during both in a footballing sense and under the conditions he has had to work under I am prepared , as I think most are, to give home at least till the end of season 2013-2014 but in my opinion he will be hear, based on success. much longer - but you will bring up these threads every slightly negative result we get !