'Silk' scarf purchase thread - ORDER NOW PAID!

Is the donation included in the £8.50?

Each scarf costs £8.50

That includes: £2.91 donation to charity, postage, manufacture and paypal charges.

if you wish to donate more, you are welcome to do so. A number of people have just paid £10 per scarf.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

Things are progressing nicely. I have been in contact with the supplier who will provide me with a scarf as a sample of graphic quality (prior to bulk run).

I will post these pictures on the thread.

Payment of 300 scarves is still scheduled for tomorrow.

Cheers.

Yea' mate, I aim to have the donation process back up and running within a couple of days.

Encountered an issue with paypal receiving limits and am in the process of rectifying the issue.

Cheers.

Thanks.

Update:

Afternoon all.

Following on from my updates yesterday, I have now made FULL payment of this bulk order (300 scarves).

A sample of our design will be sent to me for approval prior to bulk production - I will upload pics in due course, likely mid next week.

Unfortunately, the donation link is still down.

Update:

Afternoon all.

Following on from my updates yesterday, I have now made FULL payment of this bulk order (300 scarves).

A sample of our design will be sent to me for approval prior to bulk production - I will upload pics in due course, likely mid next week.

Unfortunately, the donation link is still down.

How much extra have you paid, and is there a shortfall? i'm sure some of us could help make it up if the 300 don't go by the time they are ready to distribute, I have no doubt that they will be snapped up but don't take the hit yourself.

How much extra have you paid, and is there a shortfall? i'm sure some of us could help make it up if the 300 don't go by the time they are ready to distribute, I have no doubt that they will be snapped up but don't take the hit yourself.

I think we'll have no problem getting the 300 sold. The target is to make a donation in excess of £1000 to Rangers - I propose the Rangers Former Player's Benevolent Fund - which we are on track for.

Any hit incurred is only short term, ie a few days.

(tu)

(Also do we need to put our usernames on the reserve list )