Highlights

The East Fife Game, was a near sell out, and it was annouced at 38k ....... Aye Right ... lol

Motherwell, Alloa, Forces Day.......

Infact, walking into Ibrox each time is a highlight, ..some poor performances, from the bigger players which is sad, we haven't been the same side since wee Mcleod got Injured....

Win the Division is all that matters

The East Fife Game, was a near sell out, and it was annouced at 38k ....... Aye Right ... lol

Motherwell, Alloa, Forces Day.......

Infact, walking into Ibrox each time is a highlight, ..some poor performances, from the bigger players which is sad, we haven't been the same side since wee Mcleod got Injured....

Win the Division is all that matters

Its vitally important but it's not all that matters, here we crow about the Motherwell result whilst we endure some of the worst performances in our history - last I looked our wage bill still dwarved that of Motherwell - let's keep a little perspectiive on affairs.

Its vitally important but it's not all that matters, here we crow about the Motherwell result whilst we endure some of the worst performances in our history - last I looked our wage bill still dwarved that of Motherwell - let's keep a little perspectiive on affairs.

so what happened to the team that beat motherwell that day?

thats what puzzles me; why the poor performances now?

The Motherwell game - but in retrospect for me our highlights were off the pitch. Being vindicated in the BTC and then being vindicated with the SPL title stripping fiasco. In the long run they will be more important to the club.

Being on the RM thread when the BTC results started filtering through was brilliant.

What a feeling after Motherwell. So much pride. Seem to remember McCulloch did a great interview afterwards.

Only problem was it made me think we were further along the path to recovery than we really were :)

Edit: Sergio makes a good point, walking into Ibrox is always a huge deal for me!