A future team?

shandogg

i know you need experience but.............................

-----Hemmings-------------Little----------

-----------------Temps---------------------

McKay---------------------------------Aird

----------------Macleod------------------

only wallace i would keep in defence but i think that has the potential to be a decent team in the future, it is on paper anyway lol it will probably never work but i can dream eh?

my thoughts with that team is all seem comfortable on the ball, all have pace and energy to burn which in these divisions is probably a massive factor in winiing games. Also this could be the basis of a settled team for seasons to come.

A few people on here have said they want Hemmings to be a partner for Little in the next couple of years, I don't. Although he took his goal well, he should have had another couple. Don't rate the boy and a new first choice striker needs to be signed, preferably Higdon.

The finish for the goal was excellent. Its entirely fair to say though that everything else he did was pretty awful

Its nothing personal, he just doesn't look upto much and seems ridiculously injury-prone. His contract surely wont be renewed

Hemmings won't be here. Unless he has a brilliant end to the season (pending injury outcome) I would be surprised if he is. I'd like to see his contract extended though.

I'd like to see:

Bell

Hateley

Cathcart

Boca/Another CB

Wallace

McKay

MacLeod

Bridcutt/a good all round CM

Templeton

Little

A good out and out striker

Be the team in the coming years as we get back to the top flight. Maybe it's just me but that team ^ has been in my head for a while now and it isn't one that's out of our reach.

Hemmings won't be here. Unless he has a brilliant end to the season (pending injury outcome) I would be surprised if he is. I'd like to see his contract extended though.

I'd like to see:

Bell

Hateley

Cathcart

Boca/Another CB

Wallace

McKay

MacLeod

Bridcutt/a good all round CM

Templeton

Little

A good out and out striker

Be the team in the coming years as we get back to the top flight. Maybe it's just me but that team ^ has been in my head for a while now and it isn't one that's out of our reach.

Bridcutt? That's a bit hopeful! He'll be a premiership player within a couple of years (tu)

Bridcutt? That's a bit hopeful! He'll be a premiership player within a couple of years (tu)

Well, I'd like to think Bridcutt is the type of player we should be looking to attract. Strong player, confident and composed on the ball and a Scotland International.

A career outside the European spots in England or a trophy filled career with Rangers in Scotland/England & Europe - wherever we will be - sounds like realistic options. There are extremely good times ahead at Rangers and I'd like to think it would appeal to many players. However, I do appreciate and acknowledge that success isn't everything in today's football world. Money controls the game.

If not Bridcutt, then I would be very excited by a similar type of player to come in and strengthen up the midfield. MacLeod is a good player and if he can work on his strength he will be a very complete midfielder but I would like someone next to him, again like Bridcutt, to just be able to control the game and grasp it by the neck - allowing MacLeod to go and play.

Where do I sign up to be manager of Rangers :D?

Well, I'd like to think Bridcutt is the type of player we should be looking to attract. Strong player, confident and composed on the ball and a Scotland International.

A career outside the European spots in England or a trophy filled career with Rangers in Scotland/England & Europe - wherever we will be - sounds like realistic options. There are extremely good times ahead at Rangers and I'd like to think it would appeal to many players. However, I do appreciate and acknowledge that success isn't everything in today's football world. Money controls the game.

If not Bridcutt, then I would be very excited by a similar type of player to come in and strengthen up the midfield. MacLeod is a good player and if he can work on his strength he will be a very complete midfielder but I would like someone next to him, again like Bridcutt, to just be able to control the game and grasp it by the neck - allowing MacLeod to go and play.

Where do I sign up to be manager of Rangers :D?

All fair points. I'd be staggered if we could afford Bridcutt in any kind of forseeable future though

All fair points. I'd be staggered if we could afford Bridcutt in any kind of forseeable future though

Maybe not Bridcutt, but someone similar at least mate. Time will tell I suppose (tu)

Bell

Wallace

Boogie

Cuellar

Hutton

Aird

Barry

Hutton/Edu (not getting game at Stoke)

Law

Miller

Boyd

So you want us to sign 7 former players all past their peak, all of which being on big money whilst in the lower leagues? Not the long term vision I'd hope most would have but fair enough albeit surely to fuck Macleod would get a game?

Really don't rate Hateley at all, we could sign much better right backs than him.

I think Hateley would be a decent "utility" player but that's not really what we need at the moment.

If his dad wasn't an ex Ranger then I doubt many people would be so interested in him joining us.