Barry Ferguson

SteveJ

I'll echo NS's sentiments, out of all the "heroes" ive met, Barry was by far the biggest arsehole. Infact he was the only arsehole. My mum had the displeasure of workin for the arsehole aswell.

In my opinion, I don't want a nice coach at Rangers. A coach should be just that - there to teach you, not to have a laugh and a pint.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There needs to be a line drawn here just because someones personality off the park makes him come across as a arsehole , he still deserves to be treated with respect for being the captain and former player of Rangers , this is a great club we should always show admiration to the people who pull on the light blue jersey .

You can`t blame just barry for PLG , murray should have showed more confidence in his man but he shat it and backed barry .

In my opinion, I don't want a nice coach at Rangers. A coach should be just that - there to teach you, not to have a laugh and a pint.

Id agree with that.

Wouldnt fancy havin that arseholr coaching kids though