Charlie Blue smashes reconstruction

Bigcid

gogsy take this thread for instance it was ment as a back handed compliment to Charles Green but someone asks me if i am buying into tim conspiracy theories i have noticed other posters get it aswell it ruins good Rangers sites i am not desputing that celtic supporters don't come on this site but why act like them accusing everyone and being paranoid about everyone.

You don't get irony do you....paranoid? I asked you a question! The Tims have been going into meltdown all day with their conspiracy theories and I asked If you were giving credence to the opinion of the moronic? If you take that as some kind of accusation against you then I think you are overly defensive or unable to comprehend the question I asked!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me where in this post I accuse you of being a Tim or have told you to go back to a tim forum to merit your response?

Ehh? Are you suggesting the tim conspiracy theories are accurate? Do you honestly think there was any coercion or deals done?

really

really

Lol! Are you drunk? On the wind up? Or are you a bit slow? The Tims have been going into meltdown all day with their accusations that st mirren are working with rangers and I asked if you were buying that! You should maybe seek some help mate!

Scarkev the first reply to my thread beat you to it by one minute he agreed with me he new what i ment but you tryed to twist my post into me joining in with the tims and their theories its there in black and white post 3 you wrote it you read it.

Scarkev the first reply to my thread beat you to it by one minute he agreed with me he new what i ment but you tryed to twist my post into me joining in with the tims and their theories its there in black and white post 3 you wrote it you read it.

Lost cause!

What the fuck is wrong with this place just now?

I had my debate with Scarkev last week but he did bugger all wrong here. He asked if you believed the pish from the Celtic side - he did not imply you were one of them.

Talk about getting things out of context, ffs.

Skarkev i couldn't give a flying fuck about them i never listen to them i never go on their sites but it sounds to me like you do if Charles Green did influence the vote i don't care it is the best thing for Rangers Football Club this is what Charles Green should be doing not making stupid comments about paki's not describing the team as the worst ever Rangers team if he could just stick to the job of rebuilding us then i wouldn't have a problem with him.

Skarkev i couldn't give a flying fuck about them i never listen to them i never go on their sites but it sounds to me like you do if Charles Green did influence the vote i don't care it is the best thing for Rangers Football Club this is what Charles Green should be doing not making stupid comments about paki's not describing the team as the worst ever Rangers team if he could just stick to the job of rebuilding us then i wouldn't have a problem with him.

and breathe....

Well between all the arguing, the unresolvable arguing that goes on within the confines of interweb forums, the best news I've heard this weekend is that the case for reconstruction is finally been talked about, and if a negative light.

Great stuff to all who don't support it, and CG and Rangers were instrumental in pointing out some of the plans inadaquacies.

This is the first I have had the pleasure, or displeasure, to be reading your posts and taking them in. I can safely say - you are a pratt if you think that you can speak to people on here like that and not get verbal.

Thanks Stevej the displeasure is all mine why don't you read Skarkevs replies to my posts?

Well between all the arguing, the unresolvable arguing that goes on within the confines of interweb forums, the best news I've heard this weekend is that the case for reconstruction is finally been talked about, and if a negative light.

Great stuff to all who don't support it, and CG and Rangers were instrumental in pointing out some of the plans inadaquacies.

Thank you Dutchy that is what this thread was supposed to refer

Thanks Stevej the displeasure is all mine why don't you read Skarkevs replies to my posts?

Why don't you read it....you have completely misinterpreted my post and despite me explaining it to you on numerous occasions you don't seem to understand....yet I'm the cave dweller?

Would not be too unhappy if the tim conspiracy theories were true tbh would wind them up something awful and be a wee bit of payback to liewell as well.

This is my feelings also but keep it quiet ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gogzy i got it from day one on here im not one to back down and i am only abusive to the posters that either insinuate that people are tims or tell people to go back to tim forums it gets boring after a while these people really have nothing constructive to add to a forum its the same three or four people every time it doesn't matter what you post.

Scarkev said nothing of the sort to you. Yet you abuse him.

Thw accusations stopped a day or so ago, yet you continue to abuse. Maybe come and go a bit. Stop being so confrontational and see how it works fir you.

Skarkev asks me in post three am i agreeing with the tims in post four i say fuck off ya daftie for those that are a bit slow this means do i fuck agree with the tims but he is still pushing the same question in post twenty make your own minds up what he would like me to say

Skarkev asks me in post three am i agreeing with the tims in post four i say fuck off ya daftie for those that are a bit slow this means do i fuck agree with the tims but he is still pushing the same question in post twenty make your own minds up what he would like me to say

Lol....you must be at the wind up?

Exactly he asked if you agreed withe the tims conspiracy theories, not if you were a tim.

Please tell me you know the difference?

Incidentally you fail to mention your abusive posts throughout the thread.

Once again as was pointed out to you when you were being accused of being a taig. post 6 from Skarkev up until this point not one person mentioned tims or taigs? am i wrong yes or no?

Exactly he asked if you agreed withe the tims conspiracy theories, not if you were a tim.

Please tell me you know the difference?

Incidentally you fail to mention your abusive posts throughout the thread.

I understand the question would you have asked me that please just go back and read the first 6 posts he brought up taigs and tims not me then come back to me yes i was abusive but he is trying to spin the thread into are you agreeing with the tims

Once again as was pointed out to you when you were being accused of being a taig, the way you respond to posters is disgraceful and is half the reason for those accusations!

Where did I say I wanted reconstruction? I'm simply saying that the myth the Tims are trying to peddle us that green visited st mirren to coerce then into voting no when in reality st mirren imitated months ago he was skeptical! Surely you are not agreeing with the deluded Tims?

Your not right in the head mate....I was referring to gogsy giving some advice a few days ago when some posters were accusing you of being a taig and you were flying off the handle!