Charlie Blue smashes reconstruction

Bigcid

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One good thing Charles Green has done is shot the german bombers out the sky with his wee visit to St Mirren.

Ehh? Are you suggesting the tim conspiracy theories are accurate? Do you honestly think there was any coercion or deals done?

Ehh? Are you suggesting the tim conspiracy theories are accurate? Do you honestly think there was any coercion or deals done?

Fuck off ya daftie do you want league reconstruction ?

Fuck off ya daftie do you want league reconstruction ?

Once again as was pointed out to you when you were being accused of being a taig, the way you respond to posters is disgraceful and is half the reason for those accusations!

Where did I say I wanted reconstruction? I'm simply saying that the myth the Tims are trying to peddle us that green visited st mirren to coerce then into voting no when in reality st mirren imitated months ago he was skeptical! Surely you are not agreeing with the deluded Tims?

Once again as was pointed out to you when you were being accused of being a taig, the way you respond to posters is disgraceful and is half the reason for those accusations!

Where did I say I wanted reconstruction? I'm simply saying that the myth the Tims are trying to peddle us that green visited st mirren to coerce then into voting no when in reality st mirren imitated months ago he was skeptical! Surely you are not agreeing with the deluded Tims?

Sorry scarkev no i certainly do not agree with the Tims ok ya have you got that rupert

As long as cave dwellers like you keep calling me a tim you will get short sharp shrift from me old chap.

As long as cave dwellers like you keep calling me a tim you will get short sharp shrift from me old chap.

I've never once called you a tim fella however the way you respond to people and some of your posts are very much questionable....cave dweller is one of the more unusual things I have been referred to on here....strange coming from a poster with your apparent lack of comprehension!

I've never once called you a tim fella however the way you respond to people and some of your posts are very much questionable....cave dweller is one of the more unusual things I have been referred to on here....strange coming from a poster with your apparent lack of comprehension!

Maybe if you were not so abusive towards other posters, the tim accusations would stop.

gogzy i got it from day one on here im not one to back down and i am only abusive to the posters that either insinuate that people are tims or tell people to go back to tim forums it gets boring after a while these people really have nothing constructive to add to a forum its the same three or four people every time it doesn't matter what you post.

gogzy i got it from day one on here im not one to back down and i am only abusive to the posters that either insinuate that people are tims or tell people to go back to tim forums it gets boring after a while these people really have nothing constructive to add to a forum its the same three or four people every time it doesn't matter what you post.

Tell me where in this post I accuse you of being a Tim or have told you to go back to a tim forum to merit your response?

gogsy take this thread for instance it was ment as a back handed compliment to Charles Green but someone asks me if i am buying into tim conspiracy theories i have noticed other posters get it aswell it ruins good Rangers sites i am not disputing that celtic supporters don't come on this site but why act like them accusing everyone and being paranoid about everyone.

Tell me where in this post I accuse you of being a Tim or have told you to go back to a tim forum to merit your response?

Your name isn't on that post mate

This is the first I have had the pleasure, or displeasure, to be reading your posts and taking them in. I can safely say - you are a pratt if you think that you can speak to people on here like that and not get verbal.