brian laudrup

Chef

maybe admin can stop multiple threads of speculation no?

How do you stop that?

Near enough every thread descends into the same four or five people having the same discussion again and again anyway and I don't think having one big thread to discuss it is going to put a halt to that.

Also apologies for calling you a prick was a bit OTT of me and i'm going to remove that part of the post now.

I think people on both sides of this argument are as tedious as one another. I've said that countless times.

The problem is most ot the tedious posters are the ones happily posting negative stories and having a pop at the CEO and Ally and the only time moderators appear to intervene is when posters on the other side make comments. I sincerely hope you wont be banning posters for abusing others after calling Chef a prick?

I'll probably end up getting a warning or something but at this point I really couldn't give a flying one. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd be convinced theres an agenda being played out on here recently.

How do you stop that?

Near enough every thread descends into the same four or five people having the same discussion again and again anyway and I don't think having one big thread to discuss it is going to put a halt to that.

Also apologies for calling you a prick was a bit OTT of me and i'm going to remove that part of the post now.

just merge the things. Funny how I'm told I clog up the board all to often yet multiple threads are aw the rage.

Don't care if you like me or not but tell me, who's boaby gets drained for this admin gig

Don't apologise because you don't really mean it lol

That would be difficult with your tongue firmly stuck up Ally's arse.

what's it to you when you won't return as long as ally is here, oooops you changed that tune to financials on your part. Sleekit

Of course they will be, but viewing a team with ten years of hindsight and actually turning up to watch them are two very different things.

They will be viewed as a unique and heroic team in the future though.

The problem is most ot the tedious posters are the ones happily posting negative stories and having a pop at the CEO and Ally and the only time moderators appear to intervene is when posters on the other side make comments. I sincerely hope you wont be banning posters for abusing others after calling Chef a prick?

I'll probably end up getting a warning or something but at this point I really couldn't give a flying one. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd be convinced theres an agenda being played out on here recently.

I'm certainly not going to be giving you a warning for voicing your opinion. I also wouldn't ever ban somebody for using the term prick. A warning perhaps and possibly premod if a poster didn't hold their hands up to their mistake (and if another mod wants to warn me or pre mod I'll take that punishment in the same way that anybody else would have to)

All that comment was was a person getting caught up in the moment, and I've apologised for it. It certainly wasn't agenda driven because I don't have one. I admit that I have doubts about McCoist, but on the whole I try to be as balanced as possible and I think most posters who have posted here for any length of time will know that.

Anyway on topic, as for Laudrup, he's somebody who I would welcome back to the club with open arms.

Jobs for the boys is a term often used in these situations, but Laudrup could offer us a lot IMO.

Intelligent footballer with experience working in the game and with good contacts throughout the world.

Always struck me as someone with healthy philosophy and work ethic towards the game.

Plus, worst comes to worst, we could use a new winger :pipe:.

Has anyone noticed he is the bookies' favourite to be next boss? Anything in this? As far as I can see he has no coaching experience and seems to be settled with TV work.

Spoke to one of the 9iar team about Brian a while ago.said he was the best player he ever played with,but was astonished that he didn't really have any great love or enthusiasm for the game.cant see him going into management I'm afraid